• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Bobness said:
Oh yeah, i got the email from BoS with that message then. I have 600 PM's plus i no longer have premium :(

Email me much.bobness@gmail.com if you don't want to delete your delicately written prose, ma cherie (i think that's grammatically correct).

(To Helen)

LOL. you don't delete your inbox/sent messages... ever ?!

omg Carol, it was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I would so watch it again! <3 <3

haha ah oui bob, c'est ca exactement ;)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Tell me about it. I miss you guys. :p
Oh em gee i did jap like mike, so layk we should totally have a jap bukkake. By bukkake i mean outing. That does not involve freudian slips (on a banana).

P.S. Is your name really carol? That's a french ass name! Yeah my little croissant, my little ... ok done the madtv reference.

But seriously i'll speak to you off-hand in 5 months because i have an awesome joke for that kekeke lah ^_^

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
What's with all the french. .. ? o___o'

and just saw batman today, fkkin awesome o:
Joker = awesomeness.

karoooh

HSC
Bobness said:
Oh em gee i did jap like mike, so layk we should totally have a jap bukkake. By bukkake i mean outing. That does not involve freudian slips (on a banana).

P.S. Is your name really carol? That's a french ass name! Yeah my little croissant, my little ... ok done the madtv reference.

But seriously i'll speak to you off-hand in 5 months because i have an awesome joke for that kekeke lah ^_^
Hahahaha, I did Jap until half-way through 2A when I thought, fuck it. So I left. And my name's not really Carol, it's Carolyn. I HATE Carol! Mike knows why. He calls me Carols though, because he doesn't like the nickname my other friends have for me.

Woah, Mike, that's really reminded me of how long we haven't seen each other. :(

And HAHAHAHA @ that madtv clip!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
LOL. you don't delete your inbox/sent messages... ever ?!

omg Carol, it was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I would so watch it again! <3 <3

haha ah oui bob, c'est ca exactement ;)
Nah i've deleted messages on about 5 separate occasions in the past, but it kept refilling. If you use this site as much as i do (or did) then yeah, you get a lot of messages (like latvia's HAHAHAHAHA).

If i delete around 400 messages so it's under 200 again will you send me that PM :shy: I think it'd be worth it :shy::shy:

karoooh

HSC
Mike where's the steak? It's not a meal without meat! Can't staaaand kimchi. Not really.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
http://www.wongfuproductions.com/ShortsIndex.html

'Break Up Back Up' is soo funny haha. Have yet to watch them all - they're classic!

time to crash!

EDIT: ME TOO! HOW AWESOME WAS IT?! Did you watch it @ George St?

Oh, parce que l'on est tous francais ;)
Lol, nah i actually went with my mum to watch it. The company my mum works for was giving free tickets out for it which went pretty fast. We were at Macquarie Shopping centre Greater Union, Silverscreen. I'd honestly prefer the cinemas at blacktownthough. the screens are MUCH MUCH MORE bigger.!!

Non theless, My eyes were glued to the screen.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
uhawww said:
kimchi and rice ala mike~

To me, that doesn't really look like kimchi .. .. looks like something .. .disgusting. hahah.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
karoooh said:
Mike where's the steak? It's not a meal without meat! Can't staaaand kimchi. Not really.
i <3 steak. Had steak twice in the past week or so. Speciails at Local woolies one weekend, and then at local coles the following week = win. :D

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
Lol, nah i actually went with my mum to watch it. The company my mum works for was giving free tickets out for it which went pretty fast. We were at Macquarie Shopping centre Greater Union, Silverscreen. I'd honestly prefer the cinemas at blacktownthough. the screens are MUCH MUCH MORE bigger.!!

Non theless, My eyes were glued to the screen.
I remember i use to have a vendetta against you. But anyway in the spirit of the 06 reunion, i hope you forgive me for my past transgressions :eek:

You seem like a cool guy (says jing). And a genuine nice guy (cue wongfuproductions reference :shy:).

P.S. I think i was just against you because i had it in for all commerce students back in the day (see old posts). You guys are awesome now that i'm doing arts proper (and you can look after the economy while i wait in centrelink lines kekeke).

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Hey Bobness, I sent it to gmail so check there dear!

Mike, what on earth is kimchi? Is that.. a jap vege? ... again. clueless..

Which Jing are you referring to by the way?

Oh, really? What silverscreen? I don't venture out that way... never been to Blacktown, possibly when I was a young kid but other than that.. nein mein freudin. Well i went to the george st one today, cos my friend got special tickets for me wooo :) the worst part was bashing through the pilgrim-loverrrs argh!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Bobness said:
I remember i use to have a vendetta against you. But anyway in the spirit of the 06 reunion, i hope you forgive me for my past transgressions :eek:

You seem like a cool guy (says jing). And a genuine nice guy (cue wongfuproductions reference :shy:).

P.S. I think i was just against you because i had it in for all commerce students back in the day (see old posts). You guys are awesome now that i'm doing arts proper (and you can look after the economy while i wait in centrelink lines kekeke).
Hahaha, yeah. People do seem to have something against me on BoS. x]. I guess they can't handle my coolness? bahahah. i kid, i kid. <.<

I wasn't sure why you even had anything against me. haha. Wow, Jing putting in a good reference for me? lol. cool XD. (btw i don't get the wongfuproductions thing. :S)
[edit]: but you have a law degree as weelll dont u?! O: Degree at uni > doll bludgers goin to centerlink!!!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shinji said:
Hahaha, yeah. People do seem to have something against me on BoS. x]. I guess they can't handle my coolness? bahahah. i kid, i kid. <.<

I wasn't sure why you even had anything against me. haha. Wow, Jing putting in a good reference for me? lol. cool XD. (btw i don't get the wongfuproductions thing. :S)
[edit]: but you have a law degree as weelll dont u?! O: Degree at uni > doll bludgers goin to centerlink!!!
hey i never had anything against u!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Hahahaha, I did Jap until half-way through 2A when I thought, fuck it. So I left. And my name's not really Carol, it's Carolyn. I HATE Carol! Mike knows why. He calls me Carols though, because he doesn't like the nickname my other friends have for me.

Woah, Mike, that's really reminded me of how long we haven't seen each other. :(

And HAHAHAHA @ that madtv clip!
Oh ok carolyn, doozoyoroshiku onegaishimasu. Anata wa kawaii desu ^_^_^_^ (i'm kidding, just paying out the gaijins kekeke).

Oh yeah, and my joke was related to christmas carols. Using :santa: . Yeah, totally original.

P.S. helen, i didn't like breakup backup, but loved 'you got a friend'. I have their song! (Plus the young korean actress was 'mignonne'.)

HAHAHAHHAHA you don't know what kimchi is. (Also love Mike's dramatic reaction /korean dramas lah).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)