• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

karoooh

HSC
Do you mean... because we know each other and because of what you're asking me, it should be 'veux-tu coucher avec moi'? :eek::eek::eek:

And to answer,'ouais, bien sûr!' :santa: :p

But seriously, we should be YS together. Helen, Mike, you guys should too. :eek:

K, to tired to stay up, night!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
lol guys I have...4 assignments sitting on my table...

Hmm where should I begin?

I'll start by getting a good nights sleep
Start NOW.
Back in semester 1 I left my tutorial questions for MATH1131 to the weekend because of the lack of assignments.
Now this semester because there's more assignments I try and complete the tutorial questions for MATH1231 before the weekend so I can do the assignments on the weekend regardless of the lecture schedule.

Rock On

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
karoooh said:
Are you still going to apply to be a YS? I am if you are. :) If I stop being pov in time that is.
i think i might give it a pass this year also, def wont have time this time as i wont be left shiftless like i was at myer

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Forbidden. said:
Start NOW.
Back in semester 1 I left my tutorial questions for MATH1131 to the weekend because of the lack of assignments.
Now this semester because there's more assignments I try and complete the tutorial questions for MATH1231 before the weekend so I can do the assignments on the weekend regardless of the lecture schedule.

Rock On
you guys with weekends are lucky.

i work on the weekend. all day. both days.

Rock on

=p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey karoooh were you by any chance the girl who lived really close to uni and also wanted to switch from arts to economics? :S

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
shinji said:
you guys with weekends are lucky.

i work on the weekend. all day. both days.

Rock on

=p
I have 2 days off uni and I dedicate them to earning money to live too! :p

karoooh

HSC
wrong_turn said:
hey karoooh were you by any chance the girl who lived really close to uni and also wanted to switch from arts to economics? :S
Yes. Except I'm doing Sci/Arts now.

Quick question to everyone: Who do I talk to about credit transfers? Like the Science or Arts faculties or the main Faculty office (where ever the hell that is)? I was told by a friend that it was the latter, but she was being really vague and I didn't get a chance to ask any further.

Mike: OMG I'm where you were a year or so ago. :(:(:(:( Those fuckers. :(

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Personally I'd ask both the Student Central & SSC, sometimes you get idiots (1st or 2nd years) at the Student Central giving you crappy answers. Once I had a guy who said that I couldn't drop any courses now (when in fact I was way before the census date).

The SSC isn't accurate either, but if you confirm and both say the same things, then obviously it must be right.

Also take careful consideration into adding an extra degree, and whether it'll actually be useful!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
your degree would be primarily in the science faculty. though ssc do give you a lot of jack

haha karoooh i know who you are now. ill say hi to you next time! i generally dont say hi to people ive taken on tours just in case they think im some weirdo :p

funnily enough i did meet someone who i took on a tour and he was in the same double squad as me. and another girl within ys who i helped out...

its sometimes so strange that they remember you...and hopefully for the right reasons :)

karoooh

HSC
I've already transferred! I just haven't gotten around to dealing with the credit transfer. :eek: And I'm one of those people who generally think double degrees are great. :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
if its credit transfer....then id say go to the faculty to which the units originally belonged to have them transferred over...

or i still recommend you should be going to ssc to fill out the form there.

i use to think that a double degree was great...now i just want to graduate :p

i feel really old on campus now...not that im physically older than a lot of people there. haha

karoooh

HSC
Mike, am most definitely not sharing all this Apple love you've got.

Fuck fucking Apple. My MacBook hard drive died on me. >:/ IT JUST DIIIIIIIED. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!? Now I'll have to spend all fucking weekend at uni doing assignments. >:/ Or LONGER. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( While I wait for the new hard drive to arrive when I order it. FUCK. WHY CAN'T THIS SHITTY WEEK BE OVER ALREADY.

:(

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
uhawww said:
Book in for a genius bar appointent asap and see what they can do.

http://www.apple.com/au/retail/sydney/

Hit reserve under genius bar, then guest, then time etc. It's fairly straight forward.
But i want your help :(

Whooh hectic week, will post more soon, but for now organisation of Courses and Careers Day.

So layk will you be at uni tomorrow then ms. claws? Rawr :santa:

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
i'm at uni tomorrow volunteering. Can I has chance to meet some fellow unsw bosers?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
i feel really old on campus now...not that im physically older than a lot of people there. haha
no of course you're not =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)