• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha in class im talking to first or second years...and some are almost my age....like months apart...GG

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
wrong_turn said:
haha in class im talking to first or second years...and some are almost my age....like months apart...GG

Hey wrong_turn, does your name start with a L by any chance? I was out at dinner b4 law revue on wed and one friend started talking to me about bos (lol) n he seems to believe that you are L_ _ _ _ _ and i being me also, so i was like wtf how do u know these things ?!

rain. bummer.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
wrong_turn said:
haha I'm talking to people in my class who were born in 1990 :/

makes me feel super old

karoooh

HSC
uhawww said:
were you talking about me :shy::shy:
OMG Miiiiike. I <3 Apple again. :eek::eek::eek: My warrantee finished a week ago but he said he wouldn't charge me and so replaced the hard drive and I also go a free upgrade to Leopard. :) Will religiously back up from now on. :( I still can't believe I lost all my music and concert vids!

Bob: Hahaha No more uni now! :) I wouldn't head in anyway, look at this weather!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
karoooh said:
OMG Miiiiike. I <3 Apple again. :eek::eek::eek: My warrantee finished a week ago but he said he wouldn't charge me and so replaced the hard drive and I also go a free upgrade to Leopard. :) Will religiously back up from now on. :( I still can't believe I lost all my music and concert vids!

Bob: Hahaha No more uni now! :) I wouldn't head in anyway, look at this weather!
hahaha, told you those guys are fuckin amazing :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
uhawww said:
were you talking about me :shy::shy:
Nope.... It was me...

Fucking hell.... Nearly 2 years since I've been here and my account still works....

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
tallkid34 said:
Nope.... It was me...

Fucking hell.... Nearly 2 years since I've been here and my account still works....

haha ah corey, you crack me up.

and no mike - your name doesn't start with a L .. OR DOES IT?! :O

hahah

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
nah i mean like talking ABOUT me, like 'that uhawww dood is heaps cool' :shy::shy:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
haha ah corey, you crack me up.

and no mike - your name doesn't start with a L .. OR DOES IT?! :O

hahah
I have that effect on people apparently... Est-ce que tu pense de BAR WARS?

Thursday night almost killed me... The first half was fine (typical law student humour) but after intermission, the skits bored me to the point that I was eagerly awaiting for the voice overs?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I haven't actually seen it, but everyone I know that has said the same thing... not up to standard this year.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I wanted to write scripts for law revue but they ignored my email. I wrote 2 or 3 scripts for Med revue this year and as for CSE, I wonder if they'll bother using any of mine??

karoooh

HSC
tallkid34 said:

Thursday night almost killed me... The first half was fine (typical law student humour) but after intermission, the skits bored me to the point that I was eagerly awaiting for the voice overs?

And it was crude humour which isn't really hilarious. The voice overs were pretty shit too.

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I'll disagree with you there. I enjoyed the voiceovers, they were the best ones I'd heard out of all the revues I've seen.

The show was just too long though... I remember when they did the final number on thursday night. Everyone was too tired to clap and there were so many hecklers (I had this urge to scream out SHUT THE FUCK UP but restrained myself out of good nature)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
tallkid34 said:

I AM a law student, and yes the law revue was deplorable.

But then, i knew that last week before it even started. Let's see how my memory goes:

So i'm walking out of the law library minding my own business. And then my friend (and a couple of others from the cast and crew) ambushes me just outside, and says "Hey buy tickets to the law revue bob!"

By the way he's an eager beaver commerce student. So i go, "Well can you answer a legal question for me then? I shall go if you are right."

And he goes "Sure!"

Bob: "What does a desperate Commerce student do after sex, with the law girl they could only have in their minds?"

Bob: "Twenty five years"

So then i left and told them that i already heard from a third party that this year's revue did not look promising. This aussie bloke sitting down selling the tickets said "Who told you?"

I then made out passionately with the quiet french / law chick in the corner. My friend (we'll call him Will) got scared and said "You're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air".

PS the third party comment and aussie bloke's rhetorical question was real :eek: Really :eek::eek:

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
they killed the coffee cart too early today :(
and the moot court was playing a slide-show on repeat..
and i had legal research class :(

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
@shoxgeneration: umm who was this credible source of yours....because in fact my name does start with L and also it fits onto the lines provided....
i didnt think i was that well-known to be discussed over dinner haha :p

@ jago: ROFL man but your an 87...im an 88... yes i still feel old like you...just because im in third year like you :D

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
@shoxgeneration: umm who was this credible source of yours....because in fact my name does start with L and also it fits onto the lines provided....
i didnt think i was that well-known to be discussed over dinner haha :p

@ jago: ROFL man but your an 87...im an 88... yes i still feel old like you...just because im in third year like you :D
Bright one you are :p She mentioned the guy she spoke to already, later in the thread. And then he posted himself.

If you were born before August 1988, then you are about right for your age group. There's nothing 'different' about that (i know many in your category).

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
is his name leslie

his msn in his profile is like lesmeister something.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yes my name is leslie...and i believe you spoke to corey as yes he did post himself as ive noticed :D

i just thought corey didnt know he transferred.

p.s. no point looking for me....because im like the fugliest mofo..... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)