general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

karoooh

HSC
It's because of my weak skinny little girl arms, Kev. Not everyone can be a tank like you. :p Though I suppose waitressing at a restaurant is different to catering, but my point remains!

karoooh

HSC
uhawww said:
i also found out it costs 200 bucks to apply for exchange... wtf ...
Gah, I forgot about that. $200 is nothing when you compare it to $22,000. :(

klaw

HSC
karoooh said:
It's because of my weak skinny little girl arms, Kev. Not everyone can be a tank like you. :p Though I suppose waitressing at a restaurant is different to catering, but my point remains!
Go do pushups~!!!!!!!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
karoooh said:
Gah, I forgot about that. $200 is nothing when you compare it to $22,000. :(
hahaha that's what shoxgeneration said

but .. that 200 bucks disappears when taht 22k is spent on yourself. but in a way that 200 IS on yourself... but yeah...

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
klaw said:
Go do pushups~!!!!!!!

omg i just realised something..
is that you Kevin Law? Going to Japan on exchange next session.... and I bumped into you randomly at the Arts head office during that week in the holidays? As I was asking the guy about French signing off shizz? hahahah

or am i realising the wrong person here LOL!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
omg i just realised something..
is that you Kevin Law? Going to Japan on exchange next session.... and I bumped into you randomly at the Arts head office during that week in the holidays? As I was asking the guy about French signing off shizz? hahahah

or am i realising the wrong person here LOL!
that's him ahahah

holy crap we all know each other

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
LOL. it is a small world after all. however, i don't think i know karoooh. we should all do some kind unsw-bos meet up during first week hehe

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Oh em gee 06 reunion :shy::shy:

Reminds me of those posts in the hsc forum back in the day (well klaw and karooh at least, and mike after he left the gong). Also, if shox generation is indeed a pass tutor then she'll know at least 6 of my friends (all doing comm or eco / law in second year mainly nsg girls hahaha).

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
haha.

iknow karooh. we had a meet up with other bosers on the orientation day for uni. x]. To my knowledge, it was the first BoS meat up where everyone dissed our thread. >o (because of where we went . lol)

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Bobness said:

Reminds me of those posts in the hsc forum back in the day (well klaw and karooh at least, and mike after he left the gong). Also, if shox generation is indeed a pass tutor then she'll know at least 6 of my friends (all doing comm or eco / law in second year mainly nsg girls hahaha).
oh really? haha well it is indeed a small world. you may very well know me in RL too.

I'm assuming your real name isn't Bob.. unless it is and you went to SBHS?

hmm interesting...

Btw, Curry - such lame-osity ha

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Bobness said:

& i bet we know each other one way or another too. :rofl:

karoooh

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
LOL. it is a small world after all. however, i don't think i know karoooh. we should all do some kind unsw-bos meet up during first week hehe
Hi, I'm Carolyn. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)