i have exactly $10 on absolute lolz.

bb in 4 weeks, will have 500+ imo

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i have exactly $10 on absolute lolz.

bb in 4 weeks, will have 500+ imo
maybe not, going bustooooooo

edit: officially busto, who knew putting all my br on one table was a bad idea?

Last edited:

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
has anyone else gotten this when you try to log into zmail? :::

"LiveId authentication code has returned error 0x80049234, indicating that there is a temporary problem with the remote server. Please check the Application Event Log for detailed information and retry the operation later, it will likely succeed."

gahhh :(

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
has anyone else gotten this when you try to log into zmail? :::

"LiveId authentication code has returned error 0x80049234, indicating that there is a temporary problem with the remote server. Please check the Application Event Log for detailed information and retry the operation later, it will likely succeed."

gahhh :(
Don't worry about it. I started getting that message since the second half of semester 2. Just click on the internet address again press Enter if not just refresh the page by pressing F5.

It's no biggie :)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i regret signing up to zmail.
fucking hellspawn like the DET mail system from school.
and im not forwarding it to other third party mail providers because some computers on-campus dont allow you to access non-unsw website.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Don't worry about it. I started getting that message since the second half of semester 2. Just click on the internet address again press Enter if not just refresh the page by pressing F5.

It's no biggie :)
wow it worked :) thankyou!

i regret signing up to zmail.
fucking hellspawn like the DET mail system from school.
and im not forwarding it to other third party mail providers because some computers on-campus dont allow you to access non-unsw website.
indeed. zmail and webct are the worst inventions ever.

akqjt

HSC
Didn't know there were many online poker players at UNSW. I'm down for any 6m games on FTP up to 0.5/1 ^_^

Justina

HSC
Quick Question....
Started studying in 09, according to the handbook I need 42 UAC for a certain double major - but according to the 2010 handbook i need 48. Which do I listen to?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Quick Question....
Started studying in 09, according to the handbook I need 42 UAC for a certain double major - but according to the 2010 handbook i need 48. Which do I listen to?
2009. Unless otherwise stated, you follow the handbook for the year that you started.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
'k bos, I have a hypothetical 'What Would You Do?' question for anyone who feels like answering it, involving a choice between two uni study plans. (I have already made up my mind btw, but am curious to see what other people would do.)

Option 1: There is a course that sounds tailor-made for the type of career you want to eventually have. It also provides some pretty decent opportunities (career-wise, work experience wise, making contacts etc) related to this career, and you get good marks in it. However you absolutely hate and despise the course with every fibre of your being. You cannot stand how it is run, you learn absolutely nothing from it, it involves constant group work and generally it just feels worse than doing the frigging HSC again. At the end you will end up with a bit of paper that has a degree name on it that is perfect for your career...it's just getting there will almost drive you insane. And be expensive.

Option 2: Instead of doing the above course, you could do a completely different course that sounds a lot more interesting. It won't offer the kinds of opportunities that option 1 gives you, and is kind of irrelevant to your degree / future career, but you will enjoy it a whole lot more, and can still pursue your desired career path at the end of it - it might just take a little more effort on your part to get there without having gone down the 'option 1' path.

Which would you pick?

MooshyMoosh

HSC
I'd pick option 2, then see where it takes me. But this is coming from someone who hasn't decided what she wants as a career yet.
Reason I didn't choose option 1: personal experience. Studying business would've definetely gotten me better job prospects, but the course was taught poorly, and I absolutely loathed business.

HSC
lol from 1 Jan 08 to 30 June 09 there has been...

5 assaults
3 bomb threats
169 fire alarms
andd 6 fires

oh and i would go with option 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)