gettin ova it.. (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
whats the best way to get over a long relationship...?
-drink
-smoke
-eat
-f*ck sum1 else

-take up a hobby
-keep ureself occupied
-meet someone else..

quite a few have been tried but wats good?

kHiTs

HSC
Well...I've been to long relationships before(in fact, im in one now)...
and all I can say is...if it ended, and there is no chance of reconciliation, just keep yourself preoccupied...

I took a 2week-long vacation before, far from the places where it would remind me of him, did a make-over(cut my hair, had some highlights), and just changed my image... It helped me a bit, cuz it reinforces the changes I would face when I get back.

I wont recommend going out with someone else, because she/he will only be a rebound, no matter what, and that would be cruel.. Just take your time... :) You will get over it eventually...Hopefully

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
longgg relationship... hehehe it may be stupid to say this but i would try to relive those memories that were created during those long relationships... yes i know you're trying to get over it but tryig not to thing about it often depresses me more =\... just remember and be thankful that you have loved before and that in itself is a rewarding memory enough. Once you're happy to keep those memory with you, i think you'll find that getting over it is alot easier ^__^

...well, that's for me anyways. i've never really tried what you listed up there so i derno how well those work :p

"There is no remedy for love but to love more." - Henry David Thoreau

i got no idea what that guy was on about but it seems that there's some truth embedded in it =)

Last edited:

mack

Banned
HSC
Well a few months ago the same thing happened to me, except it was pretty bad. Did you read about it?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
best way to get over someone it to get under someone else

never actually done that before . . .

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Well a few months ago the same thing happened to me, except it was pretty bad. Did you read about it?
no?

who broke your heart?

i'll bash her....him? :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Well, you see, I had a girlfriend for 18 months. I thought it was going well, then one day I get a call out of the blue, she said" Im pregnant, youre not the father, have a nice life" pretty much. Needless to say i felt like utter shit after hearing that. I found the best way is to file the relationship away under past history and move on.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Well, you see, I had a girlfriend for 18 months. I thought it was going well, then one day I get a call out of the blue, she said" Im pregnant, youre not the father, have a nice life" pretty much. Needless to say i felt like utter shit after hearing that. I found the best way is to file the relationship away under past history and move on.
oh god, that is twisted!

it's like the stuff you see on the movies or soemthing

poor mack, you'll find someone who you deserve, no doubt :)

mack

Banned
HSC
Haha yeah, poor me. But time heals all wounds. Theres really no point getting hung up over it. I moved on, and what goes around comes around. What a nasty thing to do eh?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mack said:
what a cow......

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah, it's nasty, she didn't deserve to have you if she cheated on you. Do you see her much? has she had the baby/kept it?

sorry, you probably don't wanna talk about this atm :/

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Blay said:
ahhh... poor mack =\ *sigh* they say there's plenty more fish but man...

...im tired to fishing =___= why won't the fish come look for me??

Homer Simpson: heeeeeree fishyfishyfishyfishy heeeeerrrreee....
mack doesn't really need to worry about the girl department

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well one way to look at it is that ur no longer with her mack- ive never meet some1 trat nasty, hopefully i never have to meet such a cow.

but getting over some1 is never easy

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
at times i think its just another mechanism in which to feel better about ourselves...putting ourselves thru some turmoil till u meet some1- otherwise how do u appreciate some1 if uve never experienced the bad stuff in life- being single/depressed etc.....

santaslayer

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
whats the best way to get over a long relationship...?
-drink
-smoke
-eat
-f*ck sum1 else

-take up a hobby
-keep ureself occupied
-meet someone else..

quite a few have been tried but wats good?
Study....?

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Decent guys/men are hard to find too :(
yeaa... =___= and sometimes when you think you've found the right one you get pwned when they don't think the same way as you do =__= ohhh wells... that's life i guess

thejosiekiller said:
at times i think its just another mechanism in which to feel better about ourselves...putting ourselves thru some turmoil till u meet some1- otherwise how do u appreciate some1 if uve never experienced the bad stuff in life- being single/depressed etc.....
yehhh gotta go through the pain to taste the sweet eh? =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)