Enigma Unlimited
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
thanks..
damn mack u got it worse than me..

yer im doing the studying thing.. and gettin rid of all the reminders of her
went out with friends.. got trashed.. then rememberd i hav an exam.. >.<
and realised i was suppose hav quit smokin.. :( had bout 1/2 a pack in 1 hr

raiks: i did the whole hermit thing.. but i kept thinkin wat went wrong with me and her.... so it didnt realli help..i kept dwelling..
The hermit thing is just more of a self protection thing because you'll obviously have a few hangups immediately after the end of a relationship with someone... and it lets you just sort through a few things before making a slow trip back. Dwelling is so bad as long as you don't do it too much.

I was a bit different, because mourning is a bit different to dwelling over a breakup.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yer ic ic
... when was this? cos u seem fairly comfortable talking about it..

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
The seclusion technique would most likely be interrupted by your associates would they not? Friends calling up asking about you situation, the daily interactions of life that must be attended to, even the possibility of coming into contact with your former lover may counter-act your intended purpose. For this reason i choose not to use the seclusion technique, but the essence of your choice is is effective where is allows you to reassess your lifestyle.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
yer ic ic
... when was this? cos u seem fairly comfortable talking about it..
Felicity died on the 14th August 2004, not that long ago and although I can talk about it, i'm still far from over it. I'm the first one to admit that.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Felicity died on the 14th August 2004, not that long ago and although I can talk about it, i'm still far from over it. I'm the first one to admit that.
My sincerest condolence on your loss.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
oh geez ...
thats real tough..actualli that was very recent..

do u think u're slowly moving back to ure regular routine?
.. i hope that u hav others close to u to provide comfort if u do 'fall' [emotionally]..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
@armani
wat u sed is quite tru.. its just puttin into practice the concepts.. im not motivated anymore.. and for the most part.. i was in a long distance relationship...and her not being here is no different from when i was with her..
i am grieving in my own way... and its hard to pull out of the cycle of the grief esp around exam time..

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well I lived with her and another housemate Jacqueline. My world has been upside down, I've gone from working fulltime studying part time and living in the city (Harbord which is near Manly) to quitting my job, moving back in with my parents for the time being and planning on deferring uni for 2 years, working for a year and then heading over to scandinavia for a year.... my world has taken a massive turn. I could give you a real emotion churner by telling you we only just got engaged a matter of weeks ago before she passed away. My routine is slowly starting to get back to normal although it is a totally different routine...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i remembered u gettin engaged.. and i was shocked.. thats wat confused me..
damn thats the saddest thing i hav heard of recently..

appreciate the memories.. because that will be the most precious thing.. thats wat i realise from those who are close to me who hav passed..

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
i remembered u gettin engaged.. and i was shocked.. thats wat confused me..
damn thats the saddest thing i hav heard of recently..

appreciate the memories.. because that will be the most precious thing.. thats wat i realise from those who are close to me who hav passed..
man... raiks, i had heard about you being engaged thing... but yeh... my condolences dude =\, many people couldn't begin to feel what you must be feeling now. Keep it up there yeh? =) one day...

and yeh... back to what i said in the beginning, if it was a good relationship then every single moment of it would be worth remembering, even in you do break up in the end... =(

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
But back on topic.... How do people get over a breakup???

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i guess "time heals all wounds"

time moreso numbs the wounds, the wounds are usually still there.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
rearrange your room. I know that's an illogical explanation. But it works. You feel like a new person......

Plus wake up thinking "this is the day I move on" regularly and think you're the most kick-ass person in the world because THIS my friend, is the day you are FREE!!! It feels good. For one ounce of a second, you really feel it. And it gets longer the more you do it :)

I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i think that you do nothing that you ever did with your partner, find new things to do.
but ive only had one serious breakup...except he led me on for 4 months where we were fuck buddies....he still said he loved me whatever, didnt want to be a couple just yet. i went to a prty, fucked some other guy...and realised that there was only sex between me and my ex, and it actually wasnt as good as the sex id got from the party...so after that i just had fun, and a 3 weeks later i met my current bf....so i have no real tactics on how to move on

Keen

MD
HSC
The worst part is that when something sort of happens and you want more to happen but it's all a mess.
But either way I think you should just cool the mind concetrate on your normal life (without her) and see what happens something usually pops up, especially if you're willing to put some effort (not very good at getting this right).

Keen

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
rearrange your room. I know that's an illogical explanation. But it works. You feel like a new person......
heh heh... i tried that just recently, cleaned off a whole heap of crap off my tables... i feel like a new person. A new man so to speak. but i derno... :S feels like i lost something too =\

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
actuallii feel lik change.. i quit my job and a bought heaps of kewl lil electronic toys..

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
you didnt do anything with a lightbulb recently did you?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
porge said:
you didnt do anything with a lightbulb recently did you?
it passes the time doesnt it?

yer gizmos are fun.. im playing with my Pda.. so i got things to do..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)