stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh, or you let them slip through your fingers, when you had a oppurtunity

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
whats the best way to get over a long relationship...?
Just get over it. It's not hard.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
if it was a bad breakup, there is a way to get them outta your system....firstly, (if its gonna make you upset having them there) get rid of all the stuff you got from them/has any memories of them...
another thing to try is write their name on a piece of paper, then turn the page & write it in another direction (eg. across, then down, then maybe on an angle...whatever makes you happy...see attachment for a visual starter)
good luck

mack: sorry to hear about that...she's the biggest cow i've ever heard of!!

mack

Banned
HSC
Wow, such caring and understanding. I love you all. To answer your other questions Em, yes she has had the baby, and if i see her again before i die itll be too soon. She actually is a cow presently, shes deterioated into one of those white trash unemployed women who do nothing all day. Hopefully the lines at Centrelink arent too long....

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
just hang out with mates, go and get drunk and have fun. (theres no need for any hatred or violence against your exes)

oh yeah mack, sounds like your chick is a westie. she doesnt live out campbelltown way does she? girls there have a tendancy to get knocked up early and survive on welfare (no offence).

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
-drink
-smoke
-eat
-f*ck sum1 else

-take up a hobby
-keep ureself occupied
-meet someone else..

quite a few have been tried but wats good?
Firstly, all I did was become a hermit not doing anything except what I had to and pretty much shut off all my social life. After a while I just made an attempt to go out and enjoy myself with my friends and move on from my past.... and I'm slowly getting over it. Theres no need for drugs or alcohol or a massive random sex partner binge to get over a relationship, just a reflection and the acceptance that there is a need to move on because there will be someone else along the line in the future. My situation might have been a bit different though because of the circumstances but thats how I dealt with it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
lengstar said:
revenge is a great tactic
Can you for just a minute maybe think of the possibility that you could be mature enough things weren't great and there was a reason behind the relationship being dissolved. And not having to retreat to revenge.

lengstar

HSC
uh...i was being frivolous with that remark. and yes i do understand the terms to which my last relationship ended upon. i also dealt with the situation to my satisfaction in the most ration way possible, that is removing the situation.

mack

Banned
HSC
Nevertheless, I hold the opinion that unless there is some chance of reconciliation there is no point dwelling on it.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mack said:
Nevertheless, I hold the opinion that unless there is some chance of reconciliation there is no point dwelling on it.
good point mack...imo. you & raiks have the most realistic views...i would rep you if i could (evil bos not letting me rep people more than once...evil 1 square! lol)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
thanks..
damn mack u got it worse than me..

yer im doing the studying thing.. and gettin rid of all the reminders of her
went out with friends.. got trashed.. then rememberd i hav an exam.. >.<
and realised i was suppose hav quit smokin.. :( had bout 1/2 a pack in 1 hr

raiks: i did the whole hermit thing.. but i kept thinkin wat went wrong with me and her.... so it didnt realli help..i kept dwelling..

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
I suggest re-prioritising and restructuring your lifestyle to accomodate any excess emotions remaining from your last relationship and refocusing on on the goals which require your immediate attention, that may also be the most rewarding. Be focusing on something else the situation will eventually fade away, and during the time that would normally be one's mourning period would be used more efficiently and what matters are more important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)