Gillard urges against a 'big Australia' (2 Viewers)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
come on guys have you forgotten about the gas chambers I heard they're great as a form of population control

Shane_

HSC
not until you post it lol
The CSIRO has never said it isn't possible (at least, not recently).

I cannot post my research, that would be extremely risky on my part and take up several hundred posts given that i'm in the third year of research. No, don't ask me to post links to papers, i'm not on my normal compy and don't have any readily available. What i can tell you is that when i started my research, It wouldn't have been remotely possible, now it is.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
anyway shut up cunt you arent funny you are just giving these downies false hope and it isnt nice

Shane_

HSC
what i can tell you off the top of my head is that if you use the correct Halophytes combined with a fairly high dosage of elements such as nitrogen, you can make arable soil pretty easily. Recent technology with cloud seeding will have us the rains by the time the soil is ready. (if by recent you mean late 1950's)

The problem, several billion dollars per year wasted.

not only is not economically feasible, there is no need for it.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
The CSIRO has never said it isn't possible (at least, not recently).

I cannot post my research, that would be extremely risky on my part and take up several hundred posts given that i'm in the third year of research. No, don't ask me to post links to papers, i'm not on my normal compy and don't have any readily available. What i can tell you is that when i started my research, It wouldn't have been remotely possible, now it is.
name uni and supervisor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)