• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girlfriend chanced missed. (1 Viewer)

James Bluntus

HSC
I edited my previous post so I don't think you read what I added to it. I'll just say it here.

I suggest you go aggressively. Do you really love this girl? Does she mean the world to you? Would you do anything to be with her? You need to remind yourself that you have a dick and two balls between your legs. If at any time you find yourself nervous or doubtful, grab your nuts and remind yourself that you are a man! (just don't do anything outrageously creepy or whatever)

Trust me, I've liked the girl I asked out recently for years too. I lacked confidence and didn't think I was worthy enough for her, so I squandered my precious opportunity time by trying to become an ideal boyfriend. Well, self improvement isn't a bad thing, but trying to become someone I'm not is idiotic especially if I'm running out of time. Don't waste your opportunities too my friend.
^^
Have you been spying on me? That is exactly my story as well, except not the self improvement bit.

I always thought she was too good for me. 2 years ago I didn't have the guts to ask her out face to face so I did it over MSN. She said no, not because she didn't like me, but because she wasn't ready for a boyfriend.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
go for her imo. i was in ur position a long long time ago and let her go. now im 35, alone, unmarried and back studying at uni. life wouldve been so different if only i....:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

James Bluntus

HSC
go for her imo. i was in ur position a long long time ago and let her go. now im 35, alone, unmarried and back studying at uni. life wouldve been so different if only i....:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Which one? The 5 year one or the one that has a bf.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
lol ur not 35 u are still in undegrad med

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Funny, do you think you can love 2 girls at the one time?

There's this other girl that I've been into for about 5 years.
yeah you can love 2 girls at the one time but likelihood is that you love and would prefer one more, guessing its the 5 year one... If both of them were to ask you out who would you say yes to? KEEP TRYING FOR THAT ONE. never give up!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah you can love 2 girls at the one time but likelihood is that you love and would prefer one more, guessing its the 5 year one... If both of them were to ask you out who would you say yes to? KEEP TRYING FOR THAT ONE. never give up!
Obvious. He'd choose to have a threesome with both of them. Duh.

@Daniel Turner - ask out the single one. Just fucking man up and do it. Don't waste your time trying to get abs and a 95+ ATAR because by that time she will have found someone else. :(

@Corvid - Work on your courtship display/mating call and make your feathers more colourful.

3PiCFail

HSC
Just go for it... I made the same mistake, took a long time to let go. =L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)