Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh but im no pussy like anakin sky walker
when the time is right ill step up and smash alby with my double sided sabre.
booyeh!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
paper beats rock....

but jedi beats paper

OH THE CONTROVERSY!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
wikiwiki said:
are you challenging me to an internet fight?
im challanging you to a duel with your shitty rocks vs my double sided yellow lightsabre
STEP THE FUCK UP

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
wikiwiki said:
I take out my pink sabre ;)

run away? y/n to continue...
takes sabre with force
cuts off wikiwikis head
laughs

goes to bed

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
wikiwiki said:
hahhahaha thats funny...pink sabre..head...ahahahahahha your double entendre is most humourous.
so is your head on the floor :uhhuh:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
shady_03 said:
Can guys and girls be just friends? Coz there is the whole attraction factor, and it seems that its inevitable that 1 of em will like the other.....
inevitable? hasnt happened to me :D never liked any of my "just friends" friends.. and plus i wouldnt date a friend i've known for a while.. its too weird

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i had a best guy friend... but before we were that, we were fuck buddies.

now we don't talk much anymore, we both got relationships then got mad at each other.

sex is always involved somehow in a relationship between guys and girls but you can "get it out of the way" so the friend thing can work. except with some guys, there are some guys you can just never be friends with. just wouldn't work

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:
i had a best guy friend... but before we were that, we were fuck buddies.

now we don't talk much anymore, we both got relationships then got mad at each other.

sex is always involved somehow in a relationship between guys and girls but you can "get it out of the way" so the friend thing can work. except with some guys, there are some guys you can just never be friends with. just wouldn't work
i want to be your friend tulipa

Genesys

HSC
I think it's easy to be friends with guys if you don't see them as relationship potential...however more than often at least one person does and that just fucks everything up.

And once sex is involved...even if u were just friends when it happens...one of you will try and force feelings to be there and that makes it even more messy

So the answer is yes, but its so complicated

jellybeenz

HSC
my best friend is a gay male... im not attracted to him, so yes, i would say guys and girls can be *just* friends....

I have one guy friend who I'm somewhat close to, I've been in love with him forever, but somehow... I don't know, the more I become friends with him, the more friendly my feelings become. If he wanted to have sex with me right now, I wouldn't say no... but I dunno, its like the closer friends we become the more I realise we can't ever date each other, it just wouldnt work. He has no idea that I like him like that though.

I have another guy friend who I am not attracted to at all and he isnt attracted to me at all, he has a gf who is really nice... its entirely friendship between us.

I dunno. I think its possible to be *just* friends, but I think there is always a strong possibility of attraction between guys and girls who are friends...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)