• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Tulipa said:
ok then... how about the feeling you get from sex after not having it in ages? and not first time sex either, good wow my boyfriend remembers what i like even though we haven't been able to do this in a month kind of sex.

its a lot better than food. anyways you can have food everyday, whenever you want, by yourself. so stop comparing

i'm assuming your a virgin by the way. either that or you've had some pretty shitty sex.
hahaha :p

i can't decide. when i'm alone with my boyfriend after months or when i come home to a cupboard full of snacks after not eating at school.

goodness of food = goodness of sex.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
gobaby said:
OHHHH KAYYYY ... how about food? i think food is pretty good .. esp when you've been starving for days on a bloody camp and the food there is horseshit and you come back to a nice italian restaurant. the feeling you get from food is way better than first time sex. i rest my case.
im really not that much of a fan of food. ill eat a little and enjoy it, but after that little bit its just boring.
sex > food

dammit, i want a boyfriend.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
no dreamerish! how can you say that???

just remember that food is a lot more accessible for most (well... me at least) and therefore not as precious!

wow i really need to get laid... its bad when you start counting how long since last time right?

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
You could say the feeling after you just hang a turd or piss is fucking nice...but then the feeling after you bat off is even better. The fact that the feeling after feeding sexual cravings is better than all of this evidences that sex is in fact the most pleasurable phenomenon in the world =). Haha suck shit to celibates!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Tulipa said:

just remember that food is a lot more accessible for most (well... me at least) and therefore not as precious!

wow i really need to get laid... its bad when you start counting how long since last time right?
haha that's true.

i suppose.

when you really want food and you're dying of hunger you'd think "pfft, who needs sex"

then when you've been sexually deprived for ages you'd think "if i could have sex right now i would not eat for a week"

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:

u still havent chosen me or espo!!!!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i have never in my life gone "pfft who needs sex" when i'm dying of hunger

but i have also never thought "if i could have sex right now i would not eat for a week"

i like my food

and i also like sex

you have very interesting thoughts dreamerish

niteshade1312

HSC
I dont think guys and girls can be friends unless one likes the other at the very begining. Seriosuly, think about all the friends you have of the opposite sex and think of whether you became friends because NEITHER of you were attracted to eachother.. NO ONE!! See!
There in my conclusion statement: Guys and Girls cant start being friends unless one likes the other!

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
markmooks said:
Hard to believe anyone can compare rolling around kissing and cuddling and sexing with someone is anything like masticating foliage, vegetable matter and animal flesh.
Eat less, fuck more.
Mark once again you voice the same opinion as I. I'm repping you whenever i can big fella. Everyone - this what you call mutual respect ;)

stainmepink

HSC
markmooks said:
Meh, I'm still waiting for my NYC friend to finish my Young Ones box set DVDs and ship them to me. Love the cricket bat beating scene :)

Ob Topic:

It's dodgy when either of the boy or girl likes the other and the other doesn't like the other.

ESPECIALLY if one of them has a GIRLFRIEND.....URGHhhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)