• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
hmm well if she has a boyfriend it probably should remain unclicked. if i'm right about who this girl is, she's actually quite serious about her boyfriend, but is just a bit confused.

Only a bit? Surely more than a bit. What happens if the boy makes her fully perplexed? :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Only a bit? Surely more than a bit. What happens if the boy makes her fully perplexed? :p
oh i don't know. this's between you and her. leave me out of it. :)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
my best friend is a guy.
which would have been fine except he likes me and has for ages.

last night he proceeded to tell me all the images of me he was getting off to at that particular moment, what he was imagining we were doing, what i was wearing...

:(

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
my best friend is a guy.

last night he proceeded to tell me all the images of me he was getting off to at that particular moment, what he was imagining we were doing, what i was wearing...

you were wearing clothes? he must've been drunk, you can feel not so freaked out

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
haha to start off with...
no, he wasn't drunk. he was dead sobre...
oh my....lol, that sucks. he's weird :s no offence, but you dont tell people you wanna root them, and how you imagine it'd happen

lol, he's one carAzy guy i must say

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
mmm this was all through sms at 2 in the morning.
wtf.
then he was like "can i cum all over you" i was just like uhh whatever, it's your vision, it won't happen. Then he said something about how i had to answer, it was up to me cos i was involved in this.

hmmm... i knew he'd been thinking more about me lately... but seriously... what sort of sober guy does that to their best friend?!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
mmm this was all through sms at 2 in the morning.
wtf.
then he was like "can i cum all over you" i was just like uhh whatever, it's your vision, it won't happen. Then he said something about how i had to answer, it was up to me cos i was involved in this.

hmmm... i knew he'd been thinking more about me lately... but seriously... what sort of sober guy does that to their best friend?!

Your friend is quite the disturbed sexual maniac. I say you must put an end to this once and for all. Next time he asks you whether he can cum all over you, tell him yes and than whether he could massage your very nice plump penis until you cum all over him.

I'm quite sure that will stop his fantasies.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
my best friend is a guy.

oh, i wonder what that would be like. friends aren't supposed to like each other, are they? :rolleyes:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
oh, i wonder what that would be like. friends aren't supposed to like each other, are they? :rolleyes:
To be friends, they have to like each other anyway :p
So that's step 1. And then sometimes there's this little spark and they'll "like" each other.

Unless you're that disturbed sex fiend of tomorrow_angels. In which case i think the spark has become a wild lustful inferno that's burning down every piece of crap in front of it.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
the strange thing was that i never imagined him doing something like that. like he admitted he'd gotten off to me before, but out of respect he'd never do it again.

i (STUPIDLY) said that if he did, i wouldn't know, it made no difference in the end.

and this was literally hours before that happened.. so i guess i'm kinda responsible in a way...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
the strange thing was that i never imagined him doing something like that. like he admitted he'd gotten off to me before, but out of respect he'd never do it again.

i (STUPIDLY) said that if he did, i wouldn't know, it made no difference in the end.

and this was literally hours before that happened.. so i guess i'm kinda responsible in a way...
i wouldn't still be friends with that guy. ew!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i wouldn't still be friends with that guy. ew!
Neither. A guy that openly tells you creepy things like that obviously has a few issues.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
he's on msn on webcam at the moment. i'm not talking to him. actually i don't think i want to talk to him for a while.

but he's my best friend... why on earth would he want to ruin that?!

eugh after he sent me the whole story of his imaginings in an mms... it's still on my phone, though i deleted all the rest of the many messages.

even more sick to think that he's messaging me with one hand and getting off with the other.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
He's a guy, he thinks with his penis.

tempco

HSC
so he admitted to sms-ing you that msg? i mean it could've been a sibling.

well, unless your friend is like HerO.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
he's on msn on webcam at the moment. i'm not talking to him. actually i don't think i want to talk to him for a while.

eugh after he sent me the whole story of his imaginings in an mms... it's still on my phone, though i deleted all the rest of the many messages.

even more sick to think that he's messaging me with one hand and getting off with the other.
well then he's not your best friends anymore.
one rule of friendship: don't jack off to your best friend and tell them about it.
if you aren't enjoying the attention ( :rolleyes: ) stop being his best friend.

Last edited:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:

Was it HerO? =/

Edit: oops! didn't see Nekkid's post :p

Hahah how come everyone just thinks "HerO" when it comes to this sort of thing? =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)