• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
no, it was definitely him...
not many people have my number anyway. and yes, he admitted it, and has been apologising.

*shudders* and i was alone with him at my house yesterday... just glad nothing happened there.

no, i don't like the attention. not from him anyway. if it were someone else, or someone even remotely good looking it would be different, plus they'd be randoms.

anyway this is the mms he sent after, keep in mind this was on top of about 8 messages during.

"you were at my place, you told me to lie down on my bed and wait. So i did. You went away and came back wearing nothing but a black lace bra with matching g string and suspenders to garter belts. hair tied back into a ponytail. you pinned me down and started making out with me while trying to strip me down, and when i was naked you took off your g and started to straddle me, and i noticed you had a brazillian. Sexy =p. you kept riding and you lost your bra, and then, you leant forward, keeping on fucking me and you undid your hair, so it fell over our faces so that's all we could see, and you started to orgasm, and i followed. That's what happened. lol..."

great...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
You know a guy and a girl are true friends when attraction occurs but doesn't work out and yet they can survive it and not fade away.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah true, but to me that just says, i fuckin blew my chance and now im just a "friend" RAH

niteshade1312

HSC
Airness said:
You know a guy and a girl are true friends when attraction occurs but doesn't work out and yet they can survive it and not fade away.
Thats the most beautiful thing I've heard! I should send that to all my guy friends!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Thats the most beautiful thing I've heard! I should send that to all my guy friends!
They will all laugh in your face. It is one of the most naive things I've ever heard.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I'm not naive, because unlike some guys, my guys friends willa ctually think its a nice thing.
Hahaha, are you sure they're guys? They don't sound like they have any balls to me.

niteshade1312

HSC
Actually, they are just really good guy friends that do have balls and dont want to get into my pants.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Actually, they are just really good guy friends that do have balls and dont want to get into my pants.
Hahahah, I didn't think girls as naive as you existed. You're either stupid and cant see the truth, or you're ugly and you are telling the truth.

niteshade1312

HSC
None of the above.Definately not stupid or ugly, and not naive.
Maybe i just have god friends unlike yourself.. that seems to be it!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
even *I* know that no guys really think like that... and i think she's just unable (ie doesnt want) to see the truth
Yeah, that's naivety.

I'm a guy and I'm telling you now, EVERY guy either wants to get in your pants, is gay, or is having sex with someone better than you. The ones that say otherwise are lying.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
...or has had sex/fooled around with you and is over that. and also using you to help them get into someone elses pants.
Exactly, but the point is that EVERY response is focused around sex.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Jumb, you are so cynical. Just because you want to be macho and pretend you have no emotions...

This isnt naivety, some guy friends might actually take notice of such comments...i sure wish some of mine would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)