• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
i'm debating the sarcasm of that post considering you repped me but it just seems sarcastic....
I wouldn't have repped you if I thought you were being a dickhead.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
yay then....

look if being "deep, wise and very mature" is being cynical about relationships and for seeing the blatant games people play then yeah i am.
I think I'm the same. I think I've lost a friend from telling her over msn that she's a dickhead in realtionships. Serves her right for telling me she truly loves a guy, who doesn't like her.

You can't fucking love someone like that, you can like them, but unless you're going out with them and they reciprocate the feeling, you're just a hormone filled, insecure teenager.

niteshade1312

HSC
jumb said:
I think I'm the same. I think I've lost a friend from telling her over msn that she's a dickhead in realtionships. Serves her right for telling me she truly loves a guy, who doesn't like her.

But what right do you have to think that he doesn't like her. Maybe she's telling you because she trusts you and wants to share this with you. Then again maybe shes telling you she 'loves' him and doesn't actually LOVE him..

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
look for all those people who think they're in love as a teenage? i fuckin hate them. yeah if it even exists, as if you could really be mature and experienced enough to have it when you're 16, 17, 18 years old.

it doesn't make sense.

like them yeah but even then i think people just like the idea of a relationship, of the way it makes them feel. not necessarily the other person.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
But what right do you have to think that he doesn't like her.
I think I got that idea from when she said "but he doesn't like me".

tempco

HSC
Tulipa said:
look for all those people who think they're in love as a teenage? i fuckin hate them. yeah if it even exists, as if you could really be mature and experienced enough to have it when you're 16, 17, 18 years old.
that's so true.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:

it doesn't make sense.

like them yeah but even then i think people just like the idea of a relationship, of the way it makes them feel. not necessarily the other person.
I can't rep you again.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
meh thats ok

i'm just gettin fired up

i may be in a relationship but i hate the way people talk them up. its just for a semblance of comfort and because i like the way he makes me feel
It's the ignorance which pisses me off. They say they know their feelings and con control themselves, when in reality they can't.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I will take back my comment about you being so cynical, jumb. Only because what you have since said i somewhat agree with - about not possibly being able to know what love is at this point in life, and yes the talking up of a relationship.

Sure, we may have genuine feelings for people, care deeply for them and what-not, but this doesnt make it love. Anyhow.

niteshade1312

HSC
If my memory serves me correctly, ages doesn't really serve a purpose in working out whether someone can be in love or not. I dont think that by justifying that "you can't be in love at 16,17,18" is any better off than saying "You must be a certain age to be in love and to understand it".

I do agree that being in your teens may cause some misunderstandings in one's feelings, but you cant totally dismiss it.

To me Tulipa, your a little to sour, and maybe you dont understand love is because you are that way :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lourai*87 said:
I will take back my comment about you being so cynical, jumb. Only because what you have since said i somewhat agree with - about not possibly being able to know what love is at this point in life, and yes the talking up of a relationship.

Sure, we may have genuine feelings for people, care deeply for them and what-not, but this doesnt make it love. Anyhow.
Thanks honey, you're cool again.

niteshade1312 said:
If my memory serves me correctly, ages doesn't really serve a purpose in working out whether someone can be in love or not. I dont think that by justifying that "you can't be in love at 16,17,18" is any better off than saying "You must be a certain age to be in love and to understand it".

I do agree that being in your teens may cause some misunderstandings in one's feelings, but you cant totally dismiss it.

To me Tulipa, your a little to sour, and maybe you dont understand love is because you are that way :p
I think you can totally dismiss it there are too many horemones and not enough experience in your body around this age. I also don't think Tulipa is sour, I think she is realistic.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
We are all entitled to our own opinions, so instead of shooting others down, just listen
Exactly, you're entitled to getting my opinion when I feel that you're wrong. I'm not telling you to like it.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
jumb said:
Thanks honey, you're cool again.
Yay -- wait, i was cool before? Amazing.

Another thing, is so many people confuse love for lust, they really do. People classify love as "i have never felt like this before". Maybe they have just suddenly become ever-so-much more sexually frustrated.

HAving said that, i still dont think every guy thinks of sexing his female friend.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
only the good looking ones :p
which, the good looking guy or the good looking girl?

I once had a friend tell me that he didnt like me anymore in "that way" cos he didnt want to get in my pants anmore. Points for honsety i suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)