• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls and Guys as friends... (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
yes i do... like i wouldn't mind if he wasn't great. but this is beyond that. great now i'm shallow and a bitch. meh.
Out of interest, would you say his personality is more "cute" or "sexy"?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
well, you would if you were in no position to like them.
liking them when you normally wouldn't be means you're out of position in the first place. So get into position :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
proabably cute. but sometimes it's sexy. and our conversations are usually all innuendo.
I was just wondering, because you have helped to back up the fact that girls can find a guy with average looks, but with a sexy personality as hot. Whenever a girl says a guy has a "cute" personality, it generally means that he's more friend than boyfriend material.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
jumb said:
I was just wondering, because you have helped to back up the fact that girls can find a guy with average looks, but with a sexy personality as hot. Whenever a girl says a guy has a "cute" personality, it generally means that he's more friend than boyfriend material.
ok. i would date an average guy with a cute or a sexy personality. it's just when they have no personality that there's absolutely no attraction...

are you trying to console yourself jumb?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
ok. i would date an average guy with a cute or a sexy personality. it's just when they have no personality that there's absolutely no attraction...

are you trying to console yourself jumb?
No, I think a special personality makes a special guy.

No, I'm just trying to give hope to all the sad sacks out there. My ego's already big enough.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
what if they have a cut A?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
as big as your goldmember?

and no matter how hot you are.. after a month of boring ego and nonexistent personality its remarkably easy to see past gorgeous cheekbones and a cut V.
That's interesting coming from an American.

Reallyreally

HSC
There is also the 'chance in hell' factor. Guys and girls can be friends cause tho the guy may find her attractive he knows he don't stand a hope in hell and there4 would not bother aimin for more than friends.

Disease

Retro Rocket
HSC
I have lots of good female friends. In fact I would say my closest friends are those of the opposite sex.

bex

HSC
shady_03 said:
Yeah the whole debate depends on different things, but dont u think u make friends with the opposite sex who ur somewat attracted 2 neway? Like guys make friends with girls they like a little? Maybe thats the problem

attraction to one another doesnt necessarily mean sexual attraction.. im a girl and whilst i like guys, even my girl friends would have had some attraction for me to wwant to talk to them in the first place... stuff like sharing common intererts, classes, backgrounds etc etc

Alimoe_KG

HSC
bex said:
attraction to one another doesnt necessarily mean sexual attraction.. im a girl and whilst i like guys, even my girl friends would have had some attraction for me to wwant to talk to them in the first place... stuff like sharing common intererts, classes, backgrounds etc etc
And it is also those shared common interests and that "attraction" which could potentially spark off something that's more than friendship. Of course, in most cases, it doesn't happen. It seems that when people become friends, the friendship thing immediately makes the idea of a romantic relationship almost absurd.

But some people were never meant to be just friends.

berticus

HSC
N/A
i have a bunch of friends who are female and i am not attracted to any of them....
some of my best mates are girls.... i mean it sucks cause you can get close to a girl as a friend and then think, i wonder... but you know that it could never work...because you are mates and that just gets weird...if you know what i mean

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
berticus said:
i have a bunch of friends who are female and i am not attracted to any of them....
some of my best mates are girls.... i mean it sucks cause you can get close to a girl as a friend and then think, i wonder... but you know that it could never work...because you are mates and that just gets weird...if you know what i mean
Even though they're your friends, you'd still have sex with them if you got the chance. Unless they're fat/ugly.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
jumb said:
Even though they're your friends, you'd still have sex with them if you got the chance. Unless they're fat/ugly.
so you'd have sex with me if you got the chance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)