• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lourai*87 said:
which, the good looking guy or the good looking girl?

I once had a friend tell me that he didnt like me anymore in "that way" cos he didnt want to get in my pants anmore. Points for honsety i suppose.
He was probably saying it to get in your pants, like reverse psychology.

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
Yer guys and gals can be friends. Just dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. Im friends with heaps of guys and im really close with one. We are only mates of course. Everyone else thought otherwise, but we knew that we were only mates. If people cant except that a guy and gal cant be close with sleeping with each other than thats their problem. Not yours.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
*b*e*c*c*a* said:
Yer guys and gals can be friends. Just dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. Im friends with heaps of guys and im really close with one. We are only mates of course. Everyone else thought otherwise, but we knew that we were only mates. If people cant except that a guy and gal cant be close with sleeping with each other than thats their problem. Not yours.
i think that when a girl and a guy are close friends, but only friends, there will always be a time when they're attracted to each other and are thinking of being more than what they are. you can't avoid it.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
thats every day, there is best friends without sex and best friends with sex.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i think that when a girl and a guy are close friends, but only friends, there will always be a time when they're attracted to each other and are thinking of being more than what they are. you can't avoid it.
Nor do you want to avoid it.

niteshade1312

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I agree with you there

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
that's true. and completely normal too.

Bolta

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
You're right on the money. On the weekend I stupidly hooked up with a friend who also happens to be my best mates ex. She jumped me though :)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah dreamerish is rite... it always happens (unless if one is totally ugly and theres absolutely no attraction lol)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
shady_03 said:
Yeah dreamerish is rite... it always happens (unless if one is totally ugly and theres absolutely no attraction lol)
no it can still happen then... my best friend is uhhh... far from good looking, but i like his personality.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
no it can still happen then... my best friend is uhhh... far from good looking, but i like his personality.
is that enuf for u 2 go out with him? i think there has 2 be some sort of physical attraction

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
shady_03 said:
is that enuf for u 2 go out with him? i think there has 2 be some sort of physical attraction
no, i wouldnt' go out with him, even though i know we'd be great together.
but that doesn't mean i haven't been attracted to him because of his personality.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
Well, atleast your admit that you're shallow.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
no, i wouldnt' go out with him, even though i know we'd be great together.
but that doesn't mean i haven't been attracted to him because of his personality.
Exactly my point.....

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
shady_03 said:
Exactly my point.....
but the whole point is that friends can't be freinds without there being something more. you said unless one of them was really ugly. I'm saying that the attraction is still there. and that's definitely not the only reason i wouldn't go out with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)