• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Tulipa said:
thats the point tho!

you don't know any of them because they don't exist.

every relationship between guys and girls have sex as an undertone
yep...
hmmm you might just have to learn the hard way... (to niteshade1312)

tempco

HSC
what if religion comes in? i know i'm not going to sex any of my girl friends, so i guess it makes life easier for me.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
nekkid said:
what if religion comes in? i know i'm not going to sex any of my girl friends, so i guess it makes life easier for me.
just because you're not going to doesn't mean you can't and don't think about it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
nekkid said:
Religion is the same, but their main focus is to marry the girl so they can have sex. Also, I know christians that have sex. I'm very cynical about religion.

tempco

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
just because you're not going to doesn't mean you can't and don't think about it.
life easier, as in i wouldn't have to deal with 'oh i think she likes me... maybe i should make a move' kind of complications.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
nekkid said:
life easier, as in i wouldn't have to deal with 'oh i think she likes me... maybe i should make a move' kind of complications.
when you say religion do you mean as in you're one religion and you'd never be with someone who wasn't the same, or do you mean as in you believe in no sex before marriage? cos that affects it a lot.

if it's the former, then you can still be attracted to people.
if it's the latter, that doesn't necessarily mean you don't want to get with them, it just means that you'll restrict thoughts of a sexual nature until after marriage, or not act on them. But there's the whole relationship leading up to marriage...

tempco

HSC
both, actually.

and marriage is the last thing on my mind right now. :rolleyes:

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Tulipa said:
thats the point tho!

you don't know any of them because they don't exist.

every relationship between guys and girls have sex as an undertone
My guy friends dont exist now?

I have very close friendships with many guys and sex has probably never been an issue. Then, there are other guys who have been close, ended up liking me, and probably thought about sex a fair bit. Then there are others the same without sex. Not every guy is sexually frustrated.

niteshade1312

HSC
lourai*87 said:
My guy friends dont exist now?

I have very close friendships with many guys and sex has probably never been an issue. Then, there are other guys who have been close, ended up liking me, and probably thought about sex a fair bit. Then there are others the same without sex. Not every guy is sexually frustrated.
YESYESS that was what i was trying to say!

tempco

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
yeah... ok. but again that doesn't mean that you can't be attracted to your friends.
i know. i'm not gay, and unsw has many a hot chick. but i wouldn't behave in a manner that would lead to me being in someone's pants. yes, you flirt once in a while (most of the time i don't realise), but that's about as far as it goes.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
nekkid said:
i know. i'm not gay, and unsw has many a hot chick. but i wouldn't behave in a manner that would lead to me being in someone's pants. yes, you flirt once in a while (most of the time i don't realise), but that's about as far as it goes.
so you have no really close friends that are girls? and in no way or manner did i make reference to homosexuality.

tempco

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
so you have no really close friends that are girls? and in no way or manner did i make reference to homosexuality.
nope.

and i just added gayness to avoid any misconceptions.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
nekkid said:
nope.

and i just added gayness to avoid any misconceptions.
ah ok, it's more with close friends that you have problems. Normal friends you can still like and fall for, but when you're closer it's a lot easier to push the boundaries of what you think about a person.

niteshade1312

HSC
Also, sometimes the closer you get, the harder it is to work out if you like them, or just like them for who they are.

tempco

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
ah ok, it's more with close friends that you have problems. Normal friends you can still like and fall for, but when you're closer it's a lot easier to push the boundaries of what you think about a person.
true. that's why i tend to avoid being close to any of the girl friends i have.

the ladder theory is hilarious though.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
nekkid said:
true. that's why i tend to avoid being close to any of the girl friends i have.

the ladder theory is hilarious though.
so true though

and look every guy at one point looks at one of his girl friends and wonders what it'd be like to had sex with them. they may shudder or they may really like it.

i stand by what i said before. sex is the undertone of every relationship between a guy or girl. (no matter how small)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
so true though

and look every guy at one point looks at one of his girl friends and wonders what it'd be like to had sex with them. they may shudder or they may really like it.

i stand by what i said before. sex is the undertone of every relationship between a guy or girl. (no matter how small)
That's deep, wise and very mature of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)