girls wanting it more then guys (1 Viewer)

marthastuart

HSC
Actually, a guy who sleeps around a lot is called a 'dick head'

I hope he tells you off next time he's up for it and your not.

Fucking hell you people are shit.
I think someone has virgin syndrome... rejected too many times huh?

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
but I also think the whole sexualised culture thing plays a decent part in it too.
yeah, I agree with that..
it's getting worse too :k

marthastuart said:
Actually, a guy who sleeps around a lot is called a 'dick head'
no, a guy who sleeps around is called a manslut/manwhore. it's not like you ever hear people using that word though :rolleyes:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
From what I am told by a peer who's been dumped eight times, girls are hornier... I have my doubts, though.
I got a feeling that mabye they are. Just a hunch of course, i got nothing to back it up. You'd expect us guys to talk about girls in a sexual nature, but not girls. In reality, i think that the girls talk about us guys in a sexual nature not often than we talk about them in that same nature.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Is it really true that something like 3/4 of women want to be raped, or have rape fantasies?
From what I am told by a peer who's been dumped eight times, girls are hornier... I have my doubts, though.

I wouldn't have a clue about the ongoings, nor about relationships, so I can't help. (In fact, I'd be too young to have an actual possible life-partner.) Good luck with getting some loving, though.
nah, rape fantasies maybe but not strong ones and they defenetly dont want to be raped irl. Ive breifly entertained some pretty obscure fantasies, of the non-sexual kind would be curiousity about jumpinng off a building, what it would feel like, how people would react, funeral arrangements etc...

I dont think girls are hornier, but i do think their libido varies far far more than ours...because by their "average" standard our average [which doesnt vary that much] is pretty high...when theirs swings to the high range of horny they have difficulty dealing with it[atleast thats what i read in a paper about alcoholic effects on the libido]

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I rkn girls have many levels of arousal, and guys are just on/off.

-P_D

SweetSeasons

HSC
Exphate said:
I hope he tells you off next time he's up for it and your not.

Fucking hell you people are shit.
I didn't tell him off.. i just.. was tryn 2 con him into it.. then he told me off for being like that.. n it turned into a big fight..

I think we are ok now..

SweetSeasons

HSC
oh yeah.. n I'm always up for it.. cause I hardly ever get it..

HSC
its a proven fact that woman think about sex more then men anywasy did u know that peeps.
woman have higher sex drives
on average that is anyways.............

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I don't think too many/any of the women actually want to be raped, what they want is to be 'dominated' while offering up some resistance. It's a power-play and has very little (imo) in common with actual rape.
I agree, wanting to be dominant/dominated is very different to wanting to rape/be raped. For one it is consentual i.e. there is consent at some point for the dominance and it is not forced, its much more acting...

bshoc

HSC
N/A
kathelle said:
I love how the equivalent of a horny guy is a slut and not a horny girl.
fine, manslut .. or maybe sleazebag?

please forgive my temporary lapse in eloquence ..

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I was at a party the other night, talking to a girl she says "OMG it's been 3weeks since I last had sex". I almost exploded, 3weeks wow she would hate to be me. (no we didn't get it on. No privacy :p)

williamc

HSC
A teacher told me that some university study showed that men think about some sort of sexual act every 9 seconds..

williamc

HSC
nichhhole said:
haha
that was in our year 10 school developed pdhpe booklets...
Boy you were taught late, it was my year 5 teacher. You must still be sexually uneducated.

kaylz

HSC
williamc said:
Boy you were taught late, it was my year 5 teacher...
yeah but you're so not meant to learn that way.

williamc

HSC
kaylz said:
yeah but you're so not meant to learn that way.
I remember the day like it was yesterday. We are taught all the details... my mum comes to pick me up from the class after the bell rings i walk to my mum and go "Thats how i was made! It wasn't God." I can just remember the look on my mums face, i proceeded to go home and inform my 7 year old brother about sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)