girls wanting it more then guys (1 Viewer)

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
williamc said:
A teacher told me that some university study showed that men think about some sort of sexual act every 9 seconds..
That really does depend on whether you've had a wank in the last five days.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Its normal to not feel like it sometimes. Its a lot of hard* work.

*lolz

UnleavenedBread

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
A great urban legand, but when you think about the mechanics of it it is clearly a very unsound claim. Assuming it takes a few seconds to even process a thought, this would leave little scope for men to develop any non-sex related thoughts. (Spare me any pathetic stereotypical jokes about how this is in fact the case)

Some studies suggest most men think about sex at least once each day. I have to admit that it can often be significantly more. But once every 9 seconds. That would mean 6400 sexual thoughts per day (based on 16 waking hours).

Also if you don't believe me a quick google search reveals a multitude of sources dispelling this urban legand, yet no strong evidence supporting it.

Time to put this fanciful claim to rest.
You're hot

circusmind

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I feel existential; I feel nothing matters; love is irrelevant and is the irrational, unholy lovechild of the mind, hormones, and evolution. Whoop-de-doo, sex is overrated.
Done with my emo tract.
Dude, you need to get laid. Srsly, stop thinking so much.

caseylee

HSC
Retrovertigo said:
That really does depend on whether you've had a wank in the last five days.
ah, not really, thats all my bf talks about...im dead seriouse!!!

williamc

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
A great urban legand, but when you think about the mechanics of it it is clearly a very unsound claim. Assuming it takes a few seconds to even process a thought, this would leave little scope for men to develop any non-sex related thoughts. (Spare me any pathetic stereotypical jokes about how this is in fact the case)

Some studies suggest most men think about sex at least once each day. I have to admit that it can often be significantly more. But once every 9 seconds. That would mean 6400 sexual thoughts per day (based on 16 waking hours).

Also if you don't believe me a quick google search reveals a multitude of sources dispelling this urban legand, yet no strong evidence supporting it.

Time to put this fanciful claim to rest.

Damn that means that i'm odd. /joke

What is highlighted doesn't seem accurate. A thought it spontaneous, its not like you plan a thought, it just happens instantly.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It would be too hard to do a study on "thoughts". You'd have to go all existential and shit, I mean, how exactly do you measure a thought? In fact, what IS a thought?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
so was your erm "man" your boyfriend or just a "friend"?

if the later, call me

carreau

HSC
Spice it up.. Alot of guys want to try new things but are too afraid to say it to your face.

Also, moaning is a big plus (girls only)
- Do it if you feel like it but are too shy
- Do it even if you don't feel like it because, that will get him in the mood more and might even make things better for you..

munchybuddy

HSC
carreau said:
Spice it up.. Alot of guys want to try new things but are too afraid to say it to your face.

Also, moaning is a big plus (girls only)
- Do it if you feel like it but are too shy
- Do it even if you don't feel like it because, that will get him in the mood more and might even make things better for you..
Really...??????
I thought moaning was a turn off
Im always heaps quiet, cause i dont feel comfortable moaning

SweetSeasons

HSC
lmao.. our sex is great, there's just not enough haha..

And sorry serius this "man" is my gorgeous boyfriend

UnleavenedBread

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
I totally agree moaning is a turn on. (just don't go overboard with it) Also girls, as much as we try to project an image of confidence, I think most guys are pretty inhibited when I come to asking about trying new things.
How do you make a hormone?
let her spend the night with zimmerman8k

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
why did you delete your ari89 post and then re-post it with your troll account? :rofl:

you did the same thing with premiumness. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES lolz
i didn't repost it with a troll account...i deleted it because saying the 'V WORD' was inappropriate....LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND ADMIT TO BEING A TROLL/DEAN'S SISTER

UnleavenedBread

HSC
ari89 said:
i didn't repost it with a troll account...i deleted it because saying the 'V WORD' was inappropriate....LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND ADMIT TO BEING A TROLL/DEANS SISTER
'V WORD'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)