girls wanting it more then guys (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
ok.. last night i had an argument with my guy cause i was dying for some loving.. n he wanted to go home.. he won.. is this normal??

it seems to happen a lot..

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What other possible answer do you think there is? Unless he's working 24/7 and is tired all the time (but i imagine you'd have spotted this for yourself thus wouldn't have made a thread) he should still have somewhat of a libido. So yea...

Cheating on you, no longer interested or worked too hard.

T

trolloutaface

he's getting bored of you (no offence). either that, or he was tired or not in the mood.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
if he does about 60-100 hr week... then he prolly just needs sleep
otherwise its.. "my bf fell asleep during loving.. "... and that would be funny..

stress too ...

goosiegoo

HSC
He could have genuinly tired... or stressed...

... Or he could be gay.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
it happens sometimes, us males are under the constant pressure of a high sex drive so we can deal with it pretty easily, you girls seem to wax and wane. Even then though, most guys would just be like meh ok, even if they werent horny or were tired or whatever.

Maybe he is stressed, or something is going on with his family he doesnt want to talk about...sickness? is he overweight or not exercising?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I am not going to insult your intelligence and ask you if you know what wax and wane means, just read over what I wrote and then read over what you wrote and try and see if they actually are in direct opposition.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
He doesn't like you then and is just staying with you to be nice or something along those lines.
Yeah, that's the one I'd pick.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
I agree, stress, tired, no in the mood, bored etc. The unspoken truth is the sex drive of the average guy is as variable as the average girl ..

We may have horny guys and sluts on the top end of the scale .. but most people aren't like that ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)