girls with opinions... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stollmann

HSC
coulda said:
haha this is interesting...im not claiming that im "really smart" but i know and other people know that im a girl who's very strongly-opinionated and well, i havent come into contact with many guys yet, but this one guy happened to not like me asserting my opinions so much and "dominating"..and like u said, would prefer me to talk about something "light" - except those things u mentioned - are so shallow and yup, "stupid and useless gossip" - but I cant do that, because thats not me, I'm not someone that wastes my time in my life talking about issues like that
There we go a girl who has the same opinion about opinions and the useless topics one usually discusses at my age. Good on you!!

hugglebuddy said:
To find a guy with a brain is just as hard. i talk to many of my friends (all of whom are really attractive) and the are so sick of "you're hot... wanna fuck"... a friend of mine has actually met a guy with a brain and they spent the first 2 weeks of their relationship laying on the beach talking about their lives. they know each other so much better than they would have if they had just hooked up. there are girls with brains out there. they are just hard to come across, but when you do find one don't let her go. they are too rare to let go. keep looking bub
I think it is the exact same problem as with girls as a matter of fact. The issue is that teenagers in general do not have a good enough understanding of social issues so as to be able to have a good discussion about it.

Take this thread for example: half the posts do not have anything to do with the originally raised issue, one about society, because some people are not capable OR just not interested to discuss it and thus they find the easy way out by talking about totally superficial and useless things such as:

Collin said:
And I disagree with that prediction; you two would probably have steamy hot sex which would further fuel Brogan's 'intarw3b slut' attacks. See, I'm teh best fortune teller.
brogan77 said:
I can't stay mad at you, cum in my pants, all is forgiven.
Casmira said:
i prefer the dominating, they are way more interesting
ogmzergrush said:
Yeah but have a look in the mirror (If you're not already), that doesn't exactly narrow it down too much
etc, etc, etc, ........

Last edited:

vivanda

HSC
There are smart girls but you won't find them at slutty parties... is that the only place guys decide to meet girls!? Or in a bar!? They are usually doing a lot more interesting things with their life... especially this time of year. Ok... I'm not slagging off parties but they're not where you want to meet the type of people i'm expecting you do. If you want to meet smarter girls don't dress up as a lad etc. Dress as you'd want her to... but don't x-dress or anything.. am i making sense? Oh and why don't you try to talk to them about more conventional topics and branch off to thing like school.. they might actually be smart but too scared to sound like a complete nerd in front of you.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
vivanda said:
There are smart girls but you won't find them at slutty parties... is that the only place guys decide to meet girls!? Or in a bar!? They are usually doing a lot more interesting things with their life... especially this time of year. Ok... I'm not slagging off parties but they're not where you want to meet the type of people i'm expecting you do. If you want to meet smarter girls don't dress up as a lad etc. Dress as you'd want her to... but don't x-dress or anything.. am i making sense? Oh and why don't you try to talk to them about more conventional topics and branch off to thing like school.. they might actually be smart but too scared to sound like a complete nerd in front of you.
funny that... how you shouldnt cross-dress to meet smart girls...

wat if like its a smart slutty party? where they get u off and discuss the geopolitical landscape of NATO and its post-cold war relevance.. ;)

i really dun think u can box ppl into things lik tat.. some of the smartest funniest girls i use to know.. love goin to bars and meeting ppl.

but i agree about how u should start on a safe topic.. then branch and probe :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This thread is just one big generalisation from a guy who obviously got played by a hot chic.

Pierotte

HSC
stollmann said:
Why is it so hard to find a really smart girl with an own opinion and something other to talk about then: bratt pitt's six pack, the last pussy cat dolls concert or just (stupid and useless) gossip...

I wish there were some girls who were interested in the really important things of life...they don't seem to exist...at least I haven't seen one yet!!!
Uh...

strollmann's sig said:
As for me all i know is that i know nothing
Agreed.

Big Rush

HSC
Honestly, I enjoy listening to the foolish gossip and the drama of the school. The most dimissable phrases can be blown out of proportion within seconds and a cat fight can ensue. And, you know what, it's hilarious, plus you get to learn about your schoolyard comrades, who they've been knocking boots with and so on, until that point in time when you can blackmail just about everybody.
That'll always be the dream.

HSC
stollmann said:
There we go a girl who has the same opinion about opinions and the useless topics one usually discusses at my age. Good on you!!

I think it is the exact same problem as with girls as a matter of fact. The issue is that teenagers in general do not have a good enough understanding of social issues so as to be able to have a good discussion about it.

Take this thread for example: half the posts do not have anything to do with the originally raised issue, one about society, because some people are not capable OR just not interested to discuss it and thus they find the easy way out by talking about totally superficial and useless things such as:

etc, etc, etc, ........
I'll say something meaningful when I feel like it. Sorry to break it to you, but your self-serving I'm a legend and girls just aren't up to my standards thread doesn't make the cut. Frankly, I think you're a fucking idiot, and as such will not grace your thread with anything meaningful, sensible or in any way constructive.

Collin

HSC
N/A
stollmann said:
etc, etc, etc, ........
Douche bag, I already asserted my opinion on the issue on a previous post in this thread. If you actually took the time to read the posts up to my post (the one quoted), you'd realise that it's posting is totally irrelevant to your complaint regarding inability to comprehend social issues or a disinterest in it.

Without examining the other posts you quoted of concern, I'd still be confident in saying that those posts probably fall under the same axe I described above.

With that said, shut up.

niteshade1312

HSC
I'm actually quite surprised to here a guy ask where all the opinionated girls are, because as far as I know, I tend to be quite an opinionated one. I think you just have to look for them.

Opinionated but not overbearing and forces opinions onto others!

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
listen fucktard, there are heaps of girls, just on this forum alone, who are intelligent and opinionated, but they're just too modest to post a reply thread saying 'look at me im smart im the one that youre looking for' because, well, you're an idiot and they dont want you. the reason that only a few girls have bothered to stick up for themselves is because everyone already knows, as pointed out repeatedly in this thread, that there ARE intelligent girls out there and its not as hard to find them as you're making out. get off your high horse.

stollmann

HSC
chloe169 said:
listen fucktard, there are heaps of girls, just on this forum alone, who are intelligent and opinionated, but they're just too modest to post a reply thread saying 'look at me im smart im the one that youre looking for' because, well, you're an idiot and they dont want you. the reason that only a few girls have bothered to stick up for themselves is because everyone already knows, as pointed out repeatedly in this thread, that there ARE intelligent girls out there and its not as hard to find them as you're making out. get off your high horse.
I have no doubt as to the fact that there are "intelligent and opinionated" girls in the world and even on this forum. The issue at hand however is that girls (and boys for that matter) at my age do not speak about their true interests in public very often because of the social pressure. At high school it is often the case that the people that raise personal opinions are laughed at, because it is considered "not cool" to be smart. That, in my opinon, does make it hard to find those type of people.

I confess that the way I worded the start of this thread was not very effective in conveying the actual issue I was raising, my apologies for that.

You say that "they don't want me". How do you know that I do not already have an "intelligent and opinionated" girlfriend? This thread is not about me getting an "intelligent and opinionated" girlfriend, but about the issue I raised, which does not have anything to do with me personally, apart my personal observation that "they are hard to find".

Would you also please enlighten as to what you mean with "fucktard" and why you are calling me a "fucktard", I am just guessing as to the meaning of you expression since it is not an actual word.

Spunge12

HSC
QUICK SUMMARY OF THREAD:

Protagonist 1: FUCK YOU!

Protagonist 2: NO! FUCK YOU!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
stollmann said:
I have no doubt as to the fact that there are "intelligent and opinionated" girls in the world and even on this forum. The issue at hand however is that girls (and boys for that matter) at my age do not speak about their true interests in public very often because of the social pressure. At high school it is often the case that the people that raise personal opinions are laughed at, because it is considered "not cool" to be smart. That, in my opinon, does make it hard to find those type of people.

I confess that the way I worded the start of this thread was not very effective in conveying the actual issue I was raising, my apologies for that.

You say that "they don't want me". How do you know that I do not already have an "intelligent and opinionated" girlfriend? This thread is not about me getting an "intelligent and opinionated" girlfriend, but about the issue I raised, which does not have anything to do with me personally, apart my personal observation that "they are hard to find".

Would you also please enlighten as to what you mean with "fucktard" and why you are calling me a "fucktard", I am just guessing as to the meaning of you expression since it is not an actual word.

Tall poppy syndrome.

Get over the fucktard, seriously.

HSC
chloe169 said:
^ this girls the best shes one of those girls you can say anything too her

deadnature

HSC
There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

Can someone please tell WTF is that ------>:rofl:

looks like he's stroking Willie the one-eyed wonder-worm

HSC
deadnature said:
There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

Can someone please tell WTF is that ------>:rofl:

looks like he's stroking Willie the one-eyed wonder-worm
I believe he's rolling on the floor laughing (you can tell because the image is named rotfl.gif) :)

HSC
deadnature said:
ohhhhhhhhhh. so whats the thing near his chin?? a doodle??
To start with I thought he was giving the thumbs up, but upon closer examination I think it might be a sideview of a foot, rotating in time with his body (or head, as it were) to further demonstrate the fact that he's rolling from side to side.

Here you go stollman, how's that for meaningful! HAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)