Given up hope of 90 UAI, anyone? (1 Viewer)

SpoonSamba

HSC
I'm the 'smart' one in my familly, and EVERYONE thinks I'm gonna get like 90+

none of them seem to accept the fact that to get those marks u have to work ur ass off

and ive been tooling around for the past yr

and my marks are low...

like so low

except my drama marks

noway i could get 90 now

not that it really matters like i wanna goto drama school

but if that fails well...

TAFE anyone?

WannaBang?

HSC
tommykins said:
Same shit differnt smell, basically it's not raw mark.
Orite, my marks have been real crappy for 2 unit. E.g. I got 40% for my first exam and the course average was 68% and I got 58% for my second exam, and the course average was 68%.

If I keep going at this pace, what should I expect my alligned mark to be?

Just to let you know, my brother's marks were craper than mine, and he still managed to achieve an alligned mark of 79%.

VuongstER_boi

HSC
With my half-yearly results, I've been getting a range of mediocre marks to pretty good/good marks so I haven't put myself in a dangerous position yet. However, I'm willing to work much harder for the trials and hence ensure I do get somewhere in the 90s.

.miko

HSC
I was doing well at the beginning of year 12 until i received my half yearly results. i don't know ... in my opinion they weren't that good and i'm just disappointed in myself. i'm also starting to doubt whether i can make it to the 90's at this rate =(

thepaperman

HSC
I didn't achieve any Band 6's in my later HSC assessments except in one subject. I am now doing Com/Law at USYD.

All you have to do is imagine how much you would hate yourself everyday after your HSC/UAI results knowing you could have done that extra little bit of study everytime, that extra little bit that might have meant the difference between getting where you wanted to go, and .. not making it. Disappointing yourself, and everyone expecting something of you.

Helped me! :D

Road Runner

HSC
misericordia said:
hey roadrunner
my hsc results were :
(Subject/Examination mark/Asesessment mark/HSC mark)
Biology/85/83/84
Business Studies/91/83/87
Std. English/84/84/84
2Unit Maths/81/82/82
Visual Arts/91/92/91
cool. thanks for replying back :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)