glee!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sean432

HSC
I just watch it for the music. The actual story and that is pretty mediocre.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The music is really well put to together. The stories have enough to keep you watching, though I've found they're slowly become cliche (the pregnancy for example). Some scenes were really good though; the football dance sequence for one.

Riot09

HSC
Don't Mess with the Neon Love Chicken.

what does that mean? reminds me of robot chicken and metal gear for some reason,proberly the oversized--mechs and invisible cyborg ninjas that scare the S**t out of you

Riot09

HSC
Boxhunter91: HSC 09: Adv English 8th Mathematics 6th Chemistry 3rd Biology 4th Physics 5th

how did you archieve such consistent ranks in all your'e subjects?

saberbladexx

HSC
Boxhunter91: HSC 09: Adv English 8th Mathematics 6th Chemistry 3rd Biology 4th Physics 5th

how did you archieve such consistent ranks in all your'e subjects?
Lol he goes to a ranked 308 school thats how.

I watch Glee, its awesome, i agree with the one of the posters above, some of its cliche, but its so well put together.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Don't Mess with the Neon Love Chicken.

what does that mean? reminds me of robot chicken and metal gear for some reason,proberly the oversized--mechs and invisible cyborg ninjas that scare the S**t out of you
It doesn't really mean anything. It was a suggestion on the show Whose Line is it Anyway, and I sort of adopted it for myself.<!-- google_ad_section_end --></SPAN>

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Is it supposed to be a parody?

I only watch it for the gym teacher- she's hilarious.
Everyone else pisses me off.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i watch it, because will schuester is cute.

aussie-boy

HSC
The music is awesome.

The story is sooo shithouse, that lead girl singer keeps going into and out of the club for no good reason.

We also know what the ending is gonna be... they'll win sectionals as a happy all united team.

I think the story of Britannia High was much better (the UK show from where the idea for Glee was most probably stolen) - shame about the music.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
The singing makes me cringe sometimes. Not because the singing is bad, but because their pre-recorded voices are edited to make the productions near-perfect. I'd like to listen to them sing a song with vocal errors and where the mining isn't so obvious, rather than a perfect song where their voice is unrealistic and almost over-edited.

Still, it's an alright when compared to most other television series.

marcusthemovie

HSC
I have the full season for sale, plus many more other new tv series and movies. Pm me for full list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)