Going out by yourself (1 Viewer)

vtfan

PG's M Crew
HSC
I go out by myself all time. Art gallery, shopping and wandering around places. But I've never gone to the theatre or the movies by myself.
One of my friends and I want really want to go and see Wicked but she's too broke. So am I but I could beg my parents. :rolleyes: I wouldn't mind going by myself but I'd rather go with a friend. It'd be much more fun.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I go out by myself all time. Art gallery, shopping and wandering around places. But I've never gone to the theatre or the movies by myself.
One of my friends and I want really want to go and see Wicked but she's too broke. So am I but I could beg my parents. :rolleyes: I wouldn't mind going by myself but I'd rather go with a friend. It'd be much more fun.
Wicked in Australia is fail imo

vtfan

PG's M Crew
HSC
Yeah, but I'm too impatient to wait to fly off to Broadway or the West End. Have to settle for a lousy show. Ahh well, I'm not going anyway.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Wicked in Australia is fail imo
everyone raved to me about how fantastic it was before I went so I went in expecting like the best show on earth ever

it was good/ok but I wouldn't see it again like some people I know have. Maybe I just caught them on a dud night, idk.

HSC
At the Art Gallery..what do you do? Just look at exhibits? How long do you spend on each exhibit? Do you analyse each painting like the way Art teachers do? "You see, Blue Poles is an expression of Pollock's inner soul thriving in an environment where only an introvert can thrive."

Student: "Bullshit. It's a guy being bored with a paintbrush."
[youtube]yzkkgpr5YVw[/youtube]

".. in effect, creating a big fucking pile of shit"

redmayne

HSC
my friends are only good for starting up trouble and getting pissed with, only a few of them make good company to the kind of stuff i like in terms of the kind of films i go see, exhibitions, concerts, etc.

so most of the time i will be going to the cinema alone unless i find a blockbuster/general release that i actually do like. but going to the cinema alone i'm fine with because i'm going to watch a film, not to get a blowjob. but the trip home gets a bit lonely because there's no one to talk to about the film afterwards.

i've been to some concerts alone when friends couldn't afford tickets.

i've only ever been to the ballet/theatre/opera once with someone else, the rest alone. same with art exhibitions.

i've travelled overseas alone which is normal, walked around alone in foreign places i've never been before.
Oh 'e's so alterna'ive!

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Used to be a bit of a hermit and go out by myself, but now I crave social contact and will only go out alone if there is a good chance of making new friends.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Used to be a bit of a hermit and go out by myself, but now I crave social contact and will only go out alone if there is a good chance of making new friends.
but alas Melbourne's stuffy culture could never permit such a thing

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
but alas Melbourne's stuffy culture could never permit such a thing
It's true. I went to a gig at a bar (a few support bands doing sets before the main act) in Melbourne and my date was almost 2 hours late, sitting on my own there till she came was incredibly embarrassing >_<

Rest assured she bought drinks.

lala2

Banned
HSC
It's true. I went to a gig at a bar (a few support bands doing sets before the main act) in Melbourne and my date was almost 2 hours late, sitting on my own there till she came was incredibly embarrassing >_<

Rest assured she bought drinks.
Bummer. Next question is though....why was she late by so much? (you knew that was coming) :p

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I go out by myself to the library sometimes?

POLANAKI

HSC
Yes. I do this plenty of times, plus i feel at peace doing things alone or just stroll around with my lil brother yeah ! My mates and i are simlar so there's really nothing to complain about. sometimes i'd prefer to go with someone too keep the mood up and not get bored .. yeah

---yawns 3am know o_O

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Bummer. Next question is though....why was she late by so much? (you knew that was coming) :p
Made some excuse about traffic, getting off work late.

Didn't matter, I reckon she was way out of my league ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)