Good Cars in 50k-70k range (1 Viewer)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Noone buys an Evo for the interior. That being said it's a huge step up over prior models and the STI which just look crap. I still LOL that the heated leather Recaros with CF cost $10k.
10k...? Wut? I know that no one buys an Evo for the interior but I expect something like that to be a given if I'm about to spend 70k on a car. Heck, I expect a decent interior out of a 40k car.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
10k...? Wut? I know that no one buys an Evo for the interior but I expect something like that to be a given if I'm about to spend 70k on a car. Heck, I expect a decent interior out of a 40k car.
Buy a 320i Beemer then. Much nicer interior.

On an $80k Evo X, you're paying $70k for the engine and drivetrain (and the Recaros) and $10k for the interior.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Only thing which surprises me is the 1 series doesn't even come with the full blown level of kit you'd expect as standard. But I guess that's the way Bimmers go.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Only thing which surprises me is the 1 series doesn't even come with the full blown level of kit you'd expect as standard. But I guess that's the way Bimmers go.
They entice you with the low buy in price then hit you hard with the options list. Standard Euro ride tactics.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i bet you dont even have that much money fag

save and invest and reap rewards later instead of just blowing it on some junk now

stop encouraging this moron

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
i bet you dont even have that much money fag

save and invest and reap rewards later instead of just blowing it on some junk now

stop encouraging this moron
Nobody said I could...Actually I mentioned that only a few posts above. I already have a car that I adore and don't plan to replace for a long time. Look at how old this thread is dude, we're discussing this out of interest. >.>

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
when it catches on fire ill get a nice insurance payout which will be a good deposit for my car loan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)