Good Headphone brands (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
sennheisers as mentioned

europeans know their shit

ngoetz

HSC
Don't get the Beats. You don't want to pay $100 more so you can identify with some Rap idol. I had the Apple In-ear ones ($100 atm) and I really like them, but they broke three times in two years, the first two under warranty.
Anyone got any recommendations for in-ear ones around $100?

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
By no means did I intend on buying them for 'the image'
I don't care for/about Dr Dre. believe me
Was only because staff kept saying they were good (shifty bastards)

Seems like the general consensus is sennheisers or audio technica

cool thanks people

Last edited:

AcidDrops

Banned
HSC
Don't get the Beats. You don't want to pay $100 more so you can identify with some Rap idol. I had the Apple In-ear ones ($100 atm) and I really like them, but they broke three times in two years, the first two under warranty.
Anyone got any recommendations for in-ear ones around $100?
get the sennheiser CX-300 II in ear headphones. they are usually 80 but dick smith has them for 60 rite now iirc. they are the in ear headphones i use regularly and they have good noise isolation.

zeebobDD

HSC
monster turbine pro coppers; 200 on amazon, by far one of the best earphones in the world:D, made by same company as beats, though tbh beats are overrated,

zombies

HSC
Audio technica~ They are my favourite brand, always reliable and don't break for ages (I always break my headphones/earphones). I buy mine in Japan though haha cos they're so much cheaper over there.

phuong14

HSC
i got the beats, they're so gunned. best headphones ever and worth every dollar.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I got over my Sennies because they kept breaking so ended up buying Beats Solo HD the other day and pretty happy with them. Look classy too compared to my other option of SC Aviators.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's been a month and I'm still loving my Beats. They have a bass bias obviously and are a lot sturdier than the Sennies in terms of build quality. I got the black Solo HD (as shown in my pic here:
) and I'm finding they are great for a big variety of music whether it be rap, pop, old school music/musicals, etc...

So now, I have bought my Mum sennies in the past and she liked them but found them a but uncomfortable. I am now wondering if I should buy her the same headphones (Solo HD) or if I should maybe get her the Studios as a mothers day present. Any thoughts? Or should I stick with Sennies or go for some other brand.

Note: I am still in the US so Beats are a lot cheaper here (Solo HD is $199, Studio is $299).

Examine

same
HSC
I know they are meant for home and studio use though do people wear them in public?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)