graduation, how do u feel? (1 Viewer)

rokkuguhyo

HSC
It still hasn't quite sunken in that my 13 years of schooling are almost over. I think I feel both happy and sad about graduating, but I wish that graduation was AFTER the HSC, then we'd really have something to celebrate.

samthebear

HSC
i feel strangely numb over this whole graduation thing. i blame the HSC - i'm really just thinking/breathing/living the HSC exams atm =.= i bet anything, once the exams are over and when i've had a second to myself, i'll be like "O_O. where'd school go?"

Freakstyler09

HSC
:)High school was great especially in year 11 n 12 but overall I don't think I'll miss it that much, due to the fact I'll be a grown up soon n that I will belong to UNI, which is heaps cooler that High School wooo more flexibility, more hot GIRLS, legal booze LOlZ

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
haha lucky.
well i cried in legal today :( it was so sad..
We had this year 12 dancing in a circle, singing graduation/school songs and then taking group photos thing happening this lunch. So many people cried so i began to tear up but i managed not to cry for once :D

Gaahhh our graduation mass is on Tuesday, i'm so going to cry there >.>

i'll probably won't even turn up on graduation day lol......i'm thinking bout it
Really, why not?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I will be happy! Because I will be receiving awards!

But I will be somewhat sad because I will miss all my friends + teachers.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Now that it is here I am very very sad.
I will miss the routine and the people so much.
We only have 2 days left.
It has gone so fast.
I wish I had better memories and I wish I tried harder throughout the year.
I wish graduation and the formal was after the exams ..so stupid.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
we never got to say bye to my maths teacher, because we unexpectedly finished school at 1pm because our principal was in a good mood :)

HSC
We had this year 12 dancing in a circle, singing graduation/school songs and then taking group photos thing happening this lunch. So many people cried so i began to tear up but i managed not to cry for once :D

Gaahhh our graduation mass is on Tuesday, i'm so going to cry there >.>

Really, why not?
i actually managed not to cry at all on friday. i got a bit teary at the end of bio but not crying! just very upset :(

jet

Banned
HSC
I'm actually quite relieved. I can't wait for uni. I haven't done maths in a year! (Yeah, I know im a nerd.)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Bit of nostalgia. And junior uniforms ftw. Make you look 3 years younger.

0hNivlek

HSC
I got 4 days left, and each day is eventful like Yr 12 concert, picnic, formal assembly (graduation) and formal!

gifted:)

HSC
ahh, we didnt know we graduated until our principal decided to give year 12 a 5 day STUVAC .... we ended yr 12 through a disection of a sheep brain ...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)