graduation, how do u feel? (2 Viewers)

ay0_x

HSC
i have no fear for leaving school as i'm so eager

it's just that i don't wanna waste my time to see heaps of people crying.
LOL. Nice.

I was eager until this week. Now it's like "I AM NOT READY TO LIVE HIGH SCHOOL I AM STILL A LITTLE SHIT O WTF I CAN'T BE A LEGAL ADULT IN FEBRUARY WTF THAT'S NOT RIGHT".

I guess being so eager to grow up before has caught up with me.

the fact that nearly everyone i know who's graduated misses high school doesn't help.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
i go to a very strict catholic school. high school for me has been like a prison. graduation = freedom. im elated. i suppose though, there is also that nagging feeling that i might regret not doing something.
Lol so true. No muck up day and guess what, on our graduation night we are going to have security guards with guard dogs, like wtf is this a dictatorship? Shouldn't Catholic schools be promoting equality and freedom. What would Jesus do? :mad1:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
we have this tradition, each year theres a year 12 farewell assembly. the assembly finishes at 12 oclock, and year 12 traditionally walks out, while year 11 form a guard of honour. everyone then drives home or whatever. but we've been informed this year, that police are going to be out the front of our school, watching us leave and booking anybody who does anything wrong.
Holy crap. What school do you go to, if i may ask?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
it is traditionally fairly strict, and gets worse each year. but this year is by far the worst, because of our year coordinator. and to make things worse, hes not strict in order to make us stronger or anything, hes just sadistic. he literally enjoys being cruel. for example, when he told us about the police, he had a big grin on his face. its actually a big worry, hes turned alot of very very smart kids completely off school.
That definitely is not right :/

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
we have this tradition, each year theres a year 12 farewell assembly. the assembly finishes at 12 oclock, and year 12 traditionally walks out, while year 11 form a guard of honour. everyone then drives home or whatever. but we've been informed this year, that police are going to be out the front of our school, watching us leave and booking anybody who does anything wrong.
freeman catholic college
LOL - sounds like my school. Even the police part - they've called the Highway Patrol to monitor us leaving the carpark.

Freeman sounds strict, but a lot of people reckon it's not as strict as Patrician Brothers' College (Fairfield) though.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
ive heard about pat's being strict too, but i wouldnt know which is stricter. i suppose those two guys who got killed last week at wetherill park may be the reason behind this police business.
Yeah probably.
Year 12s from St. Johns' Park High School I think. It's sad that it happened to close to their graduation.

anom1ly

HSC
Yeah probably.
Year 12s from St. Johns' Park High School I think. It's sad that it happened to close to their graduation.
poor guys.
at the start of holidays i get especially scared of dying, and try not to do anything risky.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
ive heard about pat's being strict too, but i wouldnt know which is stricter. i suppose those two guys who got killed last week at wetherill park may be the reason behind this police business.
oO

I am so steering clear of any fights from now until the hSC XD

anom1ly

HSC
oO

I am so steering clear of any fights from now until the hSC XD
it wasnt a fight. it was a car accident

lots of parents get worried after a p plater crashes. my mum got heaps worried because i had to go out that day, and my friends mum even told me to make sure i drive carefully.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
it wasnt a fight. it was a car accident

lots of parents get worried after a p plater crashes. my mum got heaps worried because i had to go out that day, and my friends mum even told me to make sure i drive carefully.
Oh i see. That's so sad :(

It's a good thing that most of my friends and I are so lazy that we don't even have our Ls then...

raniya

HSC
we had ur graduation already.. n da whole class cried n we wudnt stop huggin each oda..like we all got so close 2 one oda n like leavn skool was kinda saddd 4 us... it was really emotional.. each n every1 one of us creid while givin the speech n we like wanted 2 stay in skool longer n not leave

0hNivlek

HSC
Yeah. Feel sorry for St. John's Park and Bonnyrigg High School.

Our year advisor talked to people at my school who knew them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)