• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

graduation, how do u feel? (1 Viewer)

HSC
wow shocked myself in not crying today either. i cant believe this! i didnt even feel like crying. something is seriously up with me lol.

will cry at graduation tomorrow though :( i know i will.

vanessa trinh

HSC
it is traditionally fairly strict, and gets worse each year. but this year is by far the worst, because of our year coordinator. and to make things worse, hes not strict in order to make us stronger or anything, hes just sadistic. he literally enjoys being cruel. for example, when he told us about the police, he had a big grin on his face. its actually a big worry, hes turned alot of very very smart kids completely off school.
hahahaha you're referring to me aren't you with the smart kids turned off school? :p
firriolo linked me here going "someone in our school is slandering it on the net pretty funny imo"

SUP ANNA-MOLLY! ahahaha .. 2 more days till FREEDOM!
btw.. freeman is stricter than fairfield pats, i know a guy who goes there and he basically tells me how everyone smokes in the toilets and stuff and the teachers dont do anything. there were heaps of stories, i don't remember them though.

MzBiiBii

HSC
I finished school last friday..

I think I got over the sadness when I panicked about my exams :)

HSC
^ LOL!

i didnt cry as much as i thought i would. actually i hardly cried compared to some people.
we have our formal graduation assembly thing tonight.

parawhoree

HSC
Today was the day of realisation, we did the macerena in the middle of the quad, the whole school looked upon as we made fools of ourselves...

I think about my time at school and i haven't done nearly half as much as i wanted to...there's been a streaker, random dancing, making fools of ourselves, getting sunburnt as hell at swimming carnivals, jigging and getting caught, setting fire to peoples hair in science (not me but others), footprints on the ceiling, the hartleys.

Now I can't help but feel kinda alone after going through all this with the people that ive been going to school with for this long, and its all over.

It's not the end. It's the start of something wonderful.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Just had our Graduation Mass thingy today morning :)
Basically all that happend was that there was 4 priests, but only 1 of them actually talked, the rest sat down on those awesomely comfy priest chairs... Afterwards we had about 30mins of jumping around and taking pictures and videos. then we had the guard of honour thing, last year the yr12s sprayed shaving foam all over us, but this year our principal was more strict :rolleyes: and we couldn't do anything cept walk :(

And tonight we have the actual Graduation Ceremony, need to get to school by 6:30pm :)

HSC
Just had our Graduation Mass thingy today morning :)
Basically all that happend was that there was 4 priests, but only 1 of them actually talked, the rest sat down on those awesomely comfy priest chairs... Afterwards we had about 30mins of jumping around and taking pictures and videos. then we had the guard of honour thing, last year the yr12s sprayed shaving foam all over us, but this year our principal was more strict :rolleyes: and we couldn't do anything cept walk :(

And tonight we have the actual Graduation Ceremony, need to get to school by 6:30pm :)
LOL WestPoint was packed with ppl from your school XD

q3thefish

HSC
Happy, sad and nostalgic.

Yesterday, us year 12's slept over in the school hall to prepare for muckup day [today]. From 6:30 pm yesterday to present, I only had approx 1 hr of sleep. We danced to loud music for ages, played card games and watched 3 movies in a row [Zoolander, The hangover and Batman: dark knight].

Today was possibly one of the most impressive muck-up days I've ever seen [apart from the 2 new anal deputies that think they own the place and know tradition]. Waterbombs [several thousand - dude.. that is A LOT of waterbombs], flourbombs, gladwrapping juniors to trees [at least 4 each tree] and waterbombing them, vaseline and baby oil all over seats, door handles and railings and wrapping the english cottage [staffroom] with gladwrap and construction danger tape.

Our fun comes to an end..T_T
In around 3 weaks, the pain and suffering over the last 2 years will reach its climax.

Gradution on thurs and tomorrow we have the infamous 'Boarder vs Daygo' rugby match.. man us daygos are gonna get raped.

Well yeah, I'm going to start studying hardcore from now because the fun has reached its limit for now.

Good luck everyone with their HSC and even though it may make you feel old, just remember that many of you guys are 17-18 years ol- er.. young!

parawhoree

HSC
your muck up day sounds epic.

all we've done is the macarena in the middle of the quad and tomorrow an epic game of hide and seek....we're uber hardcore.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
your muck up day sounds epic.

all we've done is the macarena in the middle of the quad and tomorrow an epic game of hide and seek....we're uber hardcore.
+1 LOL.

We had our graduation mass today. We put on our graduating sashes outside and walked in two straight lines in pairs into the church. After that we had usual mass that we have (it was that nice priest who told us about a lesson he learnt while in Calcutta which was cool) we had the new school captains presented to everyone.

Then we had our awesome yr 12 singers sing a really nice song by Delta Goodrem about being one (a few people cried in this) and the school captain said her speech. Of course most people started crying (myself including for a bit) but we were laughing a lot and clapping as well. As soon as our yr coordinator got up to speak everyone was gone XD Then we heard our principal speak for a bit and we stood up to sing our School Song for the last time ^^

We walked out in two rows out and took heaps and heaps of photos. Then we got on the buses to go back to school, ate our free pizza, walked around to find a pack of cards and played cards until the buses came. We could've gone home but lots of people stayed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)