• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

graduation, how do u feel? (2 Viewers)

jet

Banned
HSC
Have the graduation mass tomorrow - the year 7s and 8s come up from the other campus as well. I'm on piano so I'm not really gonna do much.

Then on thursday we have a breakfast at the RSL, walking to school afterwards for the SRC handover and Year 12 farewell concert. Then, graduation ceremony in the night on thursday, where we get all the academic awards and stuff.

The Year 12 concert is probably the best tradition. The year 11s put it on each year, and they do skits and dancing and the teachers put a band together. Ours was epic last year. It was in an 'A Current Affair' format. Another person and myself were the presenters. I've heard rumours that this year's is crap. I'll be pretty pissed if it is.

HSC
+1 LOL.

We had our graduation mass today. We put on our graduating sashes outside and walked in two straight lines in pairs into the church. After that we had usual mass that we have (it was that nice priest who told us about a lesson he learnt while in Calcutta which was cool) we had the new school captains presented to everyone.

Then we had our awesome yr 12 singers sing a really nice song by Delta Goodrem about being one (a few people cried in this) and the school captain said her speech. Of course most people started crying (myself including for a bit) but we were laughing a lot and clapping as well. As soon as our yr coordinator got up to speak everyone was gone XD Then we heard our principal speak for a bit and we stood up to sing our School Song for the last time ^^

We walked out in two rows out and took heaps and heaps of photos. Then we got on the buses to go back to school, ate our free pizza, walked around to find a pack of cards and played cards until the buses came. We could've gone home but lots of people stayed :)
together we are one?? was that the song? lol

yours sounds kind of like ours. the walking in pairs thing. i liked that actually. when i saw it last year i thought wow how crap but i didnt mind it with us.
probably would have preferred the old way my school did things. it was so much more casual.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
together we are one?? was that the song? lol

yours sounds kind of like ours. the walking in pairs thing. i liked that actually. when i saw it last year i thought wow how crap but i didnt mind it with us.
probably would have preferred the old way my school did things. it was so much more casual.
Yeah, that was the song name :)

So many pictures... and we get a graduation ceremony on thursday too wooh! I can't wait to go to Jamberoo for our picnic on Friday :D

Have the graduation mass tomorrow - the year 7s and 8s come up from the other campus as well. I'm on piano so I'm not really gonna do much.

Then on thursday we have a breakfast at the RSL, walking to school afterwards for the SRC handover and Year 12 farewell concert. Then, graduation ceremony in the night on thursday, where we get all the academic awards and stuff.

The Year 12 concert is probably the best tradition. The year 11s put it on each year, and they do skits and dancing and the teachers put a band together. Ours was epic last year. It was in an 'A Current Affair' format. Another person and myself were the presenters. I've heard rumours that this year's is crap. I'll be pretty pissed if it is.
Nice, nice. We have the year 12 run concert involving teachers (MWAHAHA) earlier in the year on Founder's Day :)

HSC
Yeah, that was the song name :)

So many pictures... and we get a graduation ceremony on thursday too wooh! I can't wait to go to Jamberoo for our picnic on Friday :D
Lucky, we were suppose to go to Luna Park for our picnic, but for some reason it got cancelled :(

shady145

Banned
HSC
mines on friday... damn still have to get sold on my lovely schools 'slave day' thing tommorrow.

we had to get baby photos or photos from when we are young and they are getting put against our Yr 12 photos to see the difference, some people brought in naked baby photos =|
wooo boring school.

HSC
mines on friday... damn still have to get sold on my lovely schools 'slave day' thing tommorrow.

we had to get baby photos or photos from when we are young and they are getting put against our Yr 12 photos to see the difference, some people brought in naked baby photos =|
wooo boring school.
hahaha XD

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Really sad. Had farewell assembly. Quite a lot of tears (for a guys only school).

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
just got home from my graduation literally 5 mins ago.
was pretty crap. i missed out on rank one in biology by 0.07 marks apparently.
got no special awards.

Last edited:
HSC
just got home from my graduation literally 5 mins ago.
was pretty crap. i missed out on rank one in biology by 0.07 marks apparently.
got no special awards.

fucking cut.
awww dw im sure you will get a band 6 in bio anyway lol. i missed out on 2nd in cafs by like 0.01...something stupid like that lol.

HSC
I'm really sad and don't wanna leave school LOLOLOL.

Can't wait for muck-up day. One hour of soccer on the oval, 80 boys against 80 girls.... wow fun....

Then we get a BBQ lunch and get to go home early.... :mad1:

astroe

HSC
Nonono, the school is far from strict. :p
Maybe they cbf to do it now, it's sometime in November.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
It's my day off today... but i'm going ot school anyway to borrow the past papers they wont' let us take home XD

School graduation ceremony tomorrow night :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)