greens voters (1 Viewer)

S4Saustralia

HSC
I'll also have to say no for this question...

but a better question would be:

"cosmo kramer, a troll or just a sad child who needs attention because his parents dont show him enough affection?"

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
absolutely confirmed yes

suckered by a bunch of pseudo-nonsense social policy stuff hiding some seriously dark economic idiocy

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
all the fukn voters are shit cunts ay, i neva fukn vote coz all these pollies want is to make us pay taxes n steal our money, their nothin but cheating lyin scumbags who wanna make a quick buck 2 pay for their fukn mansions and king houses, them and the pigs and their fines, tryna rob us ov our money and dont even use it for nothin, just sit up there in parlament house laughin in the faces of us average joe who cant even get a fukn job. all becoz of taxes i gotta rely on centrelink to get me dole payments coz i couldnt get a job thanks two taxes. not votin 4 any pollie until one comes along n wants to abolish all taxes ay otherwise their all fukn cunts who deserve nuthin from the public

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i agree with the troll account

all the parties are scum and people who thinkt heyre doing some virtuous, important duty through voting are shit cunts

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
absolutely confirmed yes

suckered by a bunch of pseudo-nonsense social policy stuff hiding some seriously dark economic idiocy
confirmed yes
all the fukn voters are shit cunts ay, i neva fukn vote coz all these pollies want is to make us pay taxes n steal our money, their nothin but cheating lyin scumbags who wanna make a quick buck 2 pay for their fukn mansions and king houses, them and the pigs and their fines, tryna rob us ov our money and dont even use it for nothin, just sit up there in parlament house laughin in the faces of us average joe who cant even get a fukn job. all becoz of taxes i gotta rely on centrelink to get me dole payments coz i couldnt get a job thanks two taxes. not votin 4 any pollie until one comes along n wants to abolish all taxes ay otherwise their all fukn cunts who deserve nuthin from the public

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Bob Brown is the only politician in this country that is not a corporate stooge

every other leader is controlled by the interests of unions, banks, coal miners or banana growers

HSC
the interests of unions (not so much), banks, coal miners and banana growers = the interests of the nation as a whole though

when banks, coal miners and banana growers do well, Australia does well.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the interests of unions (not so much),
not at all

banks, coal miners and banana growers = the interests of the nation as a whole though
Except when government helps these people, it is to the cost of either consumers (eg. making people pay more for bananas by helping prevent imports) or to both consumers and other producers by unfairly helping only particular, politically connected firms, which hurts other companies and leads to higher prices, among other things.

when banks, coal miners and banana growers do well, Australia does well.

Not necessarily. If it is only government that is keeping certain industries alive/enabling them to be as profitable as they currently are, then this would mean resources are being artificially tied up and hence wasted in these industries, instead of going towards genuinely profitable firms/industries.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Bob Brown is the only politician in this country that is not a corporate stooge

every other leader is controlled by the interests of unions, banks, coal miners or banana growers
mate he is in the pocket of big environment

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
The Greens are a future prime minister and government in our life time. It will happen. Get used to Australia (and many other democratic nations) accepting better social value policies, such as legalized abortion, legalized gay marriage, greater separation of church and state etc

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
but thanks to ever improving medical advances, the baby boomers will never die

so not happening i reckon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)