Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
lisajf said:
love this show its awesome. i dont like derik i dont know why but yeh i would love for addison to still be on it she was awesome!

I love Izzy shes a mad biatch but i want her and alex to hook up!! not her and george!!
Izzy and George already broke up didnt they? And her and Alex got it together in the finale?

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
nah her and alex didnt she just gave him a sympathy root or hookup..one of the two..i think and her and george were like on the verge kinda thing then just said they love eachother and thats all a relationship wouldnt work.

bawd

HSC
What about the developing lesbian relationship between Erica and Callie? I hope the producers are not just exploiting the genre for the sake of ratings. (Like the Melissa and Alex relationship in the OC :mad1: ) It's good that they are exploring other types of relationships however, and considering that this is a top rated American prime time television series, it's a pretty big step. :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Can't be bothered making a Private Practice thread but it's mentioned a bit in here so here will do for now. Does anyone know what (really bad at the names sorry) that guy (I think he's a kid doctor) said to the girl he likes (Violet?) when they were at Addison's house which made Violet sort of look up and think 'Whoa what?'? I'm assuming he didn't say "Hey Violet, I love you" but he must've said something to strike a chord and I missed it :(

Also what do people think? I chuckle here and there but it's a tiny bit boring :S

em_516

bludging..
HSC
^ Man I like that show now haha
Is anyone watching the 5th season of Greys?

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
im watching 5th season of greys!!! its great!!!

too bad brooke smith has been fired from the show due to the lesbian relationship storyline... the network execs didn't like it... it was so abrupt how they ended her character!!

Jessica14

HSC
karen88 said:
im watching 5th season of greys!!! its great!!!

too bad brooke smith has been fired from the show due to the lesbian relationship storyline... the network execs didn't like it... it was so abrupt how they ended her character!!

She's leaving!?!?!? I did not know this. Do you know if it will happen soon? Are the writers planning to use the storyline from the most recent ep (5x07)?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Wow THAT was a huge spoiler. So not googling to find out which one is Brooke Smith. I'm only on the 5th episode atm.

JOSH.

HSC
Does anyone else stream this show online?
A few of my friends watch it, but they're only up to where Australia's up to, so they don't know what's happening with Izzie yet. :(
I wish Australia would broadcast these episodes closer to the US so I could talk to them about it, hahaha

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Anyone catch the last episode of season 5?

it was good, but so bloody depressing. its gonna take me a while to get over it :( :(

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
i was pretty annoyed at that episode, really. grey's is going OTT more than ever before.

eg. bailey is supposed to be this 'strong' character but i could swear she's cried in almost every episode season 5. the emotional almost breakdowns of SO MANY CHARACTERS is just getting old

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Does anyone else stream this show online?
A few of my friends watch it, but they're only up to where Australia's up to, so they don't know what's happening with Izzie yet. :(
I wish Australia would broadcast these episodes closer to the US so I could talk to them about it, hahaha
LOL @ your sig :haha:

red-butterfly

HSC
yay grey's anatomy!

I watch it online. i dont really watch it when it airs here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)