grr at the male population (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
is it just me, or is most of the male population dickheads?
all they seem to do is lie to me, take advantage of me, and use me.
or am i just attracting the wrong types of males? i know there are really nice males out there. one of my best friends is one of them.
but the last relationship i just had was a lie. i didnt even see it. we had been seeing each other for about 2weeks when i went to my friends 18, got shattered, (as you do at firends 18th on Melb Cup day) and when my mum was driving me home, we stopped at the beach coz 'male who i was seeing' was there and we were just walking, i was stumbling, he was too and talking and kissing. well i drunkenly left my fone in his bag and when i get it back the next afternoon his number had been erased.
two nights later i called him asking wot happened and he claimed he got back with his ex. well i found out he didnt get back with his ex. he had been calling my cousin and trying to get into bed with her.
now i have absoluty no idea wot happened. usually i know when fallouts happen coz ive been a bitch or i get bored of him or he gets bored of me or its just too repetitive. but i have no idea wot i did. but he was talking about the future. he was telling me he was going to take me clubbing in sydney for my 18th - which is in feb - he told me he was taking me driving in his bmw, he told me he was teach me how to drive, he told me he was going to take me to kiama for his 18 - which is in january - etc.
he told me he liked me. and he seemed really nice. till he went decided to not talk to me, not give me an explanation - my exbf gave me a 25min explanation as to why we shouldnt be together - from 'male who i was seeing' i get nothing. just a bunch of lies.
so it is just me who attracts these dickheads who are too gutless to say anything? im considering becoming lesbian . . . probly not, but yeah, could be a good plan for the future . . .

sorry bout the long post but i just had to get it out of me.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Generator said:
2 weeks. The horror of it ending like that.
dude, i havent had a relationship of any sort for about 7months. so yes, it was somewhat horrific. . .

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Is it all the males that are pathetic or you?

You have to admit you were too blind to see what was coming. So, you are a pretty blonde with empty space between your ears?

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Look 'the male who u were seeing' is obviously a bit of an arse, and in two weeks u can get really attached to someone and perhaps you don't see their faults, so don't worry about being blind it happens to everyone.

Don't worry about it, I think everyone gets vunerable after they feel they have been taken advantage of, and hating people is what happens usually. But don't hate all men. You know there are good men out there, and try to focus on finding one of them, its ok everyone makes mistakes in regards to men and women, don't be disheartened.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
or am i just attracting the wrong types of males? i know there are really nice males out there. one of my best friends is one of them.

mabye you are attracted to the wrong type of males (eg lebs who drive full hotted up cars and are fully sick and are sooo 'popular' losers)

or mabye guys take advantage of you coz (if you are) your niave

watch clueless....thats what you SHOULDNT do

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
ahhh... whats naive mean? :D

Seriously, you had a crush, you fell for the boy and then you found out that reality bites... cop it on the chin, get back on your horse and just put it in the past as a lesson you've been taught... it happens to everyone, so don't feel disillusioned about it all.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Seriously tho.. we're not dickheads.. most of us are nice we just think we have to be dickheads to get girls because we see only dickheads getting chicks :(
Just like girls think they have to be a size 2 with no personality to get guys.... it's a vicious circle.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
don't grrr at me you rude rude girl.

p.s lesbians are my favourite type of people, i used to wish i was one

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
thats why i used to wish i was one

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yes, we aren't all bad... theres a few of us who are decent human beings.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
of course there r a few decent guys- i dont know why she has to be assured of that....do something about it - ur idea of becoming a lesbian is a strat and dont dwell on the past

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Raiks said:
Yea.. i reckon there's heaps of decent people, but at the moment being a decent person doesn't appear to get you anywhere much.

Maybe we should go back to the days of knights, kings, where women were traded to husbands depending on how much money/honor they had.
Wait... that's exactly like today :(

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Some guys are complete asses but I mean there is a substantial proportion of the female population who are bitchy easy sluts so it kinda evens out. Just have faith that there are alot of good guys out there and even though they may not be around at the moment doesnt mean they wont be in the future. You have to go through a few bad ones to really appreciate the good ones. I hope?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Definitely not me :uhhuh:

S

Shuter

Let me highlight where you're going wrong.

mmm_sofay said:
is it just me, or is most of the male population dickheads?
all they seem to do is lie to me, take advantage of me, and use me.
but the last relationship i just had was a lie. i didnt even see it. we had been seeing each other for about 2weeks when i went to my friends 18, got shattered, (as you do at firends 18th on Melb Cup day) and when my mum was driving me home, we stopped at the beach coz 'male who i was seeing' was there and we were just walking, i was stumbling, he was too and talking and kissing. well i drunkenly left my fone in his bag and when i get it back the next afternoon his number had been erased.
two nights later i called him asking wot happened and he claimed he got back with his ex. well i found out he didnt get back with his ex. he had been calling my cousin and trying to get into bed with her.
now i have absoluty no idea wot happened. usually i know when fallouts happen coz ive been a bitch or i get bored of him or he gets bored of me or its just too repetitive. but i have no idea wot i did. but he was talking about the future. he was telling me he was going to take me clubbing in sydney for my 18th - which is in feb - he told me he was taking me driving in his bmw, he told me he was teach me how to drive, he told me he was going to take me to kiama for his 18 - which is in january - etc.
he told me he liked me. and he seemed really nice. till he went decided to not talk to me, not give me an explanation - my exbf gave me a 25min explanation as to why we shouldnt be together - from 'male who i was seeing' i get nothing. just a bunch of lies.
so it is just me who attracts these dickheads who are too gutless to say anything? im considering becoming lesbian . . . probly not, but yeah, could be a good plan for the future . . .

sorry bout the long post but i just had to get it out of me.
Now I'll explain:

You probably attract all sorts of males, thus will attract bad ones too. Why not go out with your friend who you know is nice? If a guy is actually nice to you and cares, you'll find it boring, you actually like guys who screw around with you. Worse than that of course, you fall for the traditional money/power as most females do. It isn't just you who attracts these dickheads, but you should be smart enough to figure out which ones are and aren't dickheads, seriously, get some judgement, I could have told you he was a dickhead just by the part "promised to take me driving in his BMW".

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
shutter is SOOOOO right..
and Not-That-Bright and Raiks about the nice guys thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)