• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

grr at the male population (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea i don't get where these whingy bitches get the idea that they can complain about this sorta shit when it's obvious that they're the kinda girl that doesn't REALLY like nice blokes....

They're always like "well my best guy friend, he's nice and treats me real good... but i just don't like him in that way", think about it.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
ROFL..
i kno a girl who likes guy that are "flirty egomaniacs" then i find out that 3 months later she breaks up because hes "cheating and self-centered"..

i was lik sif u werent setting ure self up for it lolz

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea maybe if u girls let the jerks know that they're jerks, and told the nice guys that you like them being nice, and showed them that... then MAYBE there would be a little bit of a social shift, at least in your little circle of friends..

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
See "ladder theory"

I think your attracted to the wrong type of guys, eg the Biker type.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Fuck, he must of been serious if he was "talking about the future" after 2 weeks. Sounds like a Deep and Meaningful relationship. Or he was just telling you what you wanted to hear to get into your pants...which obviously didn't eventuate.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
might be a bit hard if you have a 12 inch member

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Yes, we aren't all bad... theres a few of us who are decent human beings.
yeha a few...i kno plenty that are fucking arseholes...but i do kno a few that are quite nice... its all in the ppl u hang out with, the bigger picture of the people u go to parties with etc...just try and get into a new crowd and see how they are...hmm u never kno ur luck...

i kno a girl that had been though a rough kinda saga with guys, she was the one always getting hurt..and it was because of the guys she was with and the impression that she gave them...... she let them over power her emotionally, she gave into them, so they just felt that they cud do anything......
but now...she stands up for her self and doesnt put up with shit... thats y shes happy in a relationship with a guy that is heaps nice to her.... and its all gud..... but we'll see how long it lasts...

its been awhile since my last relationship....so im just going to the next few parties meeting new girls, and seeing if i meet anyone that appeals to me...and hopefully i appeal to them...

PS..> dnt generalise the male population... we dont like it...and im sure u wudnt like us generalising the female population cuz because i could've had a bad run. its really just picking the right guy to talk to at a party... obviously if its a party then most ppl are going to be putting up their emotional barriers, so be even more so picky....
anyways have fun...
im sure there is more i cud say but ive lost my train of thought....i should be studying for IT..ohwell

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
how many girls have to fucken generalise the male population. you see the world wihtr only one eye, that is why we ahve two eye. see it in two perspectives. i don't understand why some dickheads always seem to get the girls. when there are nice guys to choose from you don't pick them.

rather, you choose the biker type guy. Please refer to the ladder theory if you're going to change for the best!!! :D

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
im sorry for generalising the male population, but that is how i feel about SOME of the males that i know . . . wishing i didnt know. im a kind of fragile sort of girl. i like explanations of things. explanations are good.
but yeah. i just needed to have a bit of a bitch about the sitchuation.
and thanks for your feedback. some was good. some was entertaining. and some made me realise that y the fuck do i always go for the same type of boy?

and whats the ladder theory?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Shuter said:
Let me highlight where you're going wrong.

Now I'll explain:

You probably attract all sorts of males, thus will attract bad ones too. Why not go out with your friend who you know is nice? If a guy is actually nice to you and cares, you'll find it boring, you actually like guys who screw around with you. Worse than that of course, you fall for the traditional money/power as most females do. It isn't just you who attracts these dickheads, but you should be smart enough to figure out which ones are and aren't dickheads, seriously, get some judgement, I could have told you he was a dickhead just by the part "promised to take me driving in his BMW".

i cant go out with my friend who is nice. he is more like a brother to me. and he has a gf. and he can be dicky, but i know wot he is like and he does give explanations.
and he wasnt a dickhead. till two weeks later. he even met my mum. i can usually tell the dickheads. i used to like one then i got to know him better when he tried to drag me out of my best friends bedroom window.

but i just hate the unnecesary lieing and the im not talking to you for no reason and now i hate you coz of nothing bit.
im going to go out 2moro night with my cousin and some friends and have heaps of fun and forget about the faggot.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yeeeshh cut him some slack, maybe i should make a thread about women whove screeeeewd me over, but i wont. because i am a sucker (and probably getting what i deserve)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
wow! women screw men over?
start a thread, i wana read a males perspective on this.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
even though i am quite the loser, i dont want any part in incriminating myself further. i suck balls when it comes to relationships.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)