grr at the male population (1 Viewer)

scruffy012

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Seriously tho.. we're not dickheads.. most of us are nice we just think we have to be dickheads to get girls because we see only dickheads getting chicks :(
Just like girls think they have to be a size 2 with no personality to get guys.... it's a vicious circle.
well i aint gunna shift through 11 pages of bitching and moaning but Not-That-Bright has a point, the mentaility of relatinships are vicious, hell, the longest 1 i had was only 4 months...and that was 11 months ago, what the feamles beieve that us males want is actualy the total opposite, and i imagine the total opposite is true with the female perspective, well the world goes round.... lets see what we can make of it

scruffy

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
having a convosation during sex makes sex so much better
well thats from my point of view
also depends what position your in. some dont really scream out the need for sex talk.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
scruffy012 said:
well i aint gunna shift through 11 pages of bitching and moaning but Not-That-Bright has a point, the mentaility of relatinships are vicious, hell, the longest 1 i had was only 4 months...and that was 11 months ago, what the feamles beieve that us males want is actualy the total opposite, and i imagine the total opposite is true with the female perspective, well the world goes round.... lets see what we can make of it

scruffy
mine was also 4 months. the problem was he cheated 3 times during that time and i kept forgiving him... he also was a suicidal cutter and tried to strangle me. he went from funny entertaining and sweet guy to psycho maniac.

lengstar

HSC
haha i love playing pool drunk, it makes it that much more fun

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
it works. marvoursly well. it adds atmosphere. next time you have sex, start a convosation

scruffy012

HSC
shit really, sorry to hear about that well ya get whats thrown at ya if ya dont know what ya geting ya self into, is a quote a good friend told me over a good bottle of smirnoff, well i got a few things out of my relationship, such as a job, and now actually after 11 months of separtation we still talk to another civally, although my mates dont like her at all one says "it was like going out with twins"

well you try and see what you can get from a relationship b4 u get into 1...... exculding drunken states, but thats how i go through a relationship...., rather unsuccessfully

scruffy

PookieMonster

HSC
thats ok. i just wish a normal nice guy would show interest. its like i find one, but hes a liar, scared of committment, is a serial killer which is cool except he likes animal sex like WTF i want a nice boy...

PookieMonster

HSC
scruffy012 said:
try ten pin bowling i got 3 strikes when i was pissed

scruffy
haah im the biggest nerd, i own a bowling ball (it was free). its fitted to my hands and everything, but ive never used it :( haha i am good at it tho, and normally get three strikes anyway :)

scruffy012

HSC
PookieMonster said:
thats ok. i just wish a normal nice guy would show interest. its like i find one, but hes a liar, scared of committment, is a serial killer which is cool except he likes animal sex like WTF i want a nice boy...

dont worry ull find the right person, who isnt an animal rapist, or serial killer, and if ya really like a person who is afraid of commitment work on them, theyll change, trust me, cuz that was how i used to be and what i used as an excuse to slpit from my other relationship.... it works

scruffy

PookieMonster

HSC
TimeAndTide said:
Holy....cow...

I mean in the long run. You want to get married and stuff dont you?
not fussed. eventually. but like 1 in 2.3 marriages end in aus so fuck that. i just want to be happy. and hey i dont always meet my quota... haha i did this time:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)