grr at the male population (1 Viewer)

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
PookieMonster said:
my motto is i find sex every six weeks. so i cant be that un happy
hahaah.. sorry but u sound wayyyy sexually fcukstrated. Sex is addictive? Enlighten please.

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
lol she is...and she knows it lol.... yes sex is addictive, once u pop u cant stop... and then once u stop, u just want more, and then after a week or 2 the cravings go away...lol

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
is it just me, or is most of the male population dickheads?
all they seem to do is lie to me, take advantage of me, and use me.
or am i just attracting the wrong types of males? i know there are really nice males out there. one of my best friends is one of them.
but the last relationship i just had was a lie. i didnt even see it. we had been seeing each other for about 2weeks when i went to my friends 18, got shattered, (as you do at firends 18th on Melb Cup day) and when my mum was driving me home, we stopped at the beach coz 'male who i was seeing' was there and we were just walking, i was stumbling, he was too and talking and kissing. well i drunkenly left my fone in his bag and when i get it back the next afternoon his number had been erased.
two nights later i called him asking wot happened and he claimed he got back with his ex. well i found out he didnt get back with his ex. he had been calling my cousin and trying to get into bed with her.
now i have absoluty no idea wot happened. usually i know when fallouts happen coz ive been a bitch or i get bored of him or he gets bored of me or its just too repetitive. but i have no idea wot i did. but he was talking about the future. he was telling me he was going to take me clubbing in sydney for my 18th - which is in feb - he told me he was taking me driving in his bmw, he told me he was teach me how to drive, he told me he was going to take me to kiama for his 18 - which is in january - etc.
he told me he liked me. and he seemed really nice. till he went decided to not talk to me, not give me an explanation - my exbf gave me a 25min explanation as to why we shouldnt be together - from 'male who i was seeing' i get nothing. just a bunch of lies.
so it is just me who attracts these dickheads who are too gutless to say anything? im considering becoming lesbian . . . probly not, but yeah, could be a good plan for the future . . .

sorry bout the long post but i just had to get it out of me.

You may just have had a bad run
not all guys are like that at all although there are a few you could really strangle in the way that they treat girls (not that it cant be the other way around)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
rhiannon....good at pool when drunk?? *chokes**

being good at pool means FOLLOWING THE RULES
not making your own

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Seriously tho.. we're not dickheads.. most of us are nice we just think we have to be dickheads to get girls because we see only dickheads getting chicks :(
Just like girls think they have to be a size 2 with no personality to get guys.... it's a vicious circle.

so true...thats one of the smartest comments ive read on this whole entire love and relationship forum

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
is it just me, or is most of the male population dickheads?
all they seem to do is lie to me, take advantage of me, and use me.
or am i just attracting the wrong types of males? i know there are really nice males out there. one of my best friends is one of them.
but the last relationship i just had was a lie. i didnt even see it. we had been seeing each other for about 2weeks when i went to my friends 18, got shattered, (as you do at firends 18th on Melb Cup day) and when my mum was driving me home, we stopped at the beach coz 'male who i was seeing' was there and we were just walking, i was stumbling, he was too and talking and kissing. well i drunkenly left my fone in his bag and when i get it back the next afternoon his number had been erased.
two nights later i called him asking wot happened and he claimed he got back with his ex. well i found out he didnt get back with his ex. he had been calling my cousin and trying to get into bed with her.
now i have absoluty no idea wot happened. usually i know when fallouts happen coz ive been a bitch or i get bored of him or he gets bored of me or its just too repetitive. but i have no idea wot i did. but he was talking about the future. he was telling me he was going to take me clubbing in sydney for my 18th - which is in feb - he told me he was taking me driving in his bmw, he told me he was teach me how to drive, he told me he was going to take me to kiama for his 18 - which is in january - etc.
he told me he liked me. and he seemed really nice. till he went decided to not talk to me, not give me an explanation - my exbf gave me a 25min explanation as to why we shouldnt be together - from 'male who i was seeing' i get nothing. just a bunch of lies.
so it is just me who attracts these dickheads who are too gutless to say anything? im considering becoming lesbian . . . probly not, but yeah, could be a good plan for the future . . .

sorry bout the long post but i just had to get it out of me.
hey sofay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)