hair (1 Viewer)

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by peepee
i used to have really long hair and i took a leap of faith and cut it short....and i don't regret it one bit :)
me also, however i regret my decision..

how i yearn for my beautiful silky italian locks...

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
i have long black hair which is naturally wavy

*hopeful*

HSC
Originally posted by peepee
i used to have really long hair and i took a leap of faith and cut it short....and i don't regret it one bit :)
same here n i dont regret it 1 bit,
i luv short hair, i've neva had my hair this short
hmm its up 2 my shoulders n layered all ova the place
i got d same prob as vanity my hairs 2 dark so 2 get it the reddy/browny/extremely light yellowy colour it is it took bout 5 boxes of diy dye n still looks dark brown indoors :(
oh it looks purplish in d train lolz weird train lights

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
My haircuts cost $10, which is pretty cheap for what he does, Ive been going to my guy for years, and he knows my hair inside out - he's Italian
I wouldnt pay much more for a haircut coz my hair grows quick, and I prefer to style my hair myself
I use 3 different gels for different areas of my hair at times

jesshika

supreme being
[past] dyed red hair.. BRIGHT RED! LONG and V-Layered
[past past] red hair with blonde streaks (japanese hair dye)
[past past past] natural black

[present] shoulder length fully layered hair with side part fringe from the left... i go to a leb hairdresser.. in blktwn lol... and he knows what hes doing!!!

[previous] pampered myself at eastwood and stratty stylists... koreanzz.. lol...

[shampoo]---> Schwarzkopf SILK
[leave in conditioner] -----> sum brand + PPS shine it and spray..

Ive always done my hair and colourer other peoplz hair.. guys and girlzz... first time i cut hair... i gave my sister a zig zag fashion... lol..

i luv hair and fashion!

lengstar

HSC
jesshika you are adorable

anyways i go to minh's studio at $15
cut it short and usually spike it
i'm hoping to grow it this year to a nik tse look ( the one in 2002 movie )
i'd dye my hair blonde or red

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
My hair is currently just above my shoulders with layer
Its my natural colour--brown, with a lot of natural red in it, throws copper in the sun

KG

i dunno about all you hairdresser guys, that's really pushing it masculinity-wise, in my opinion. What happened to the good old days where men just went to the barber shop, paid 8 bucks for a haircut, and talked about sports for a half hour.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Well the hairdresser i go to sometimes only cost about $20 for a trim, and thats just straight across at the back , coz i dont get my hair layered.
Or sometimes when I cant be bothered to go I just get my mum to give it a trim.. Its exactely the same as what they do.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
how does the DIY hair dye thingo work? i just hope its not permanent just incase i stuff up!
just read the box

you can get permanent, demi's, semi's and one washers if you want to do it yourself

permanent is obviously permanent, it has to grow out. demis wash out, after about 25 washes, semis wash out after about half a dozen washes, and one washers are obviously that (mainly the bright purple, pink, blue, those sorta colours) if you just want colour for a night

its pretty hard to stuff up...all you do is either make a powder into a liquid, or tip one liquid into another and then apply it and rub it all through

get your mum or someone to do it the first few times if your not sure

lengstar

HSC
why? because he's homosexual? or the actual store? minh's is mad, they always take the time to do my hair very well then wash it.

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Lol, I don't leave the colour in. My hair isn't very great anyway, because I don't have naturally good hair (it likes to go flat). But its looks 1000% better than going to a shit hairdresser. Most of the time is applying treatment products, so my hair remains nice and healthy.

oh, poor you. thank god i don't have to spand so much money making my hair look great

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
why? because he's homosexual? or the actual store? minh's is mad, they always take the time to do my hair very well then wash it.
i didn't even know he was gay. but that's besides the point. lol.

my regular hair dresser wasn't open (he was on holiday) and my sisters and I went to him for blow dries but it was pretty disastrous...

but each to their own...maybe he does guys hair better....

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
because I don't have naturally good hair (it likes to go flat).
Mine doesnt like to go flat, so I keep it short all over, looks healthy when its longer though... Maybe if I wasnt lazy and could spend 1hr a day preparing my hair, plus it has to fit under a hat neatly for cadets and can't touch my ears etc.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
red, past my shoulder.s..l always wear it back in a pony, because it always goes fuzzy to the max if l leave it down all day.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Mine's boring... wavy-ish so I straighten it, and just above my chin (how it got to be chin length is a whole nother can of worms that I won't go into!)
I'm going to grow it an do something rad with it. (Except for now... I curled it and boofed it up for an 80s party I just went to... I look reeeeal classy *cough*)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)