Happy Birthday Israel! (2 Viewers)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
You infidel Scroedinger, your head shall be taken from your body for such blasphemy!

lol.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
JaredR said:
You infidel Scroedinger, your head shall be taken from your
Your a mind reader!! Thats Exactly what i was Thinking !!!
Your so cool, wana sex me?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Omium said:
Your a mind reader!! Thats Exactly what i was Thinking !!!
Your so cool, wana sex me?
Look, I don't even have a vendetta against you, no hidden agenda in doing this. It really is for an altruistic purpose.

IT'S "YOU'RE", NOT "YOUR" FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Ok, I feel better now.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Slidey said:
Look, I don't even have a vendetta against you, no hidden agenda in doing this. It really is for an altruistic purpose.

IT'S "YOU'RE", NOT "YOUR" FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Ok, I feel better now.
What happened to you man.... you used to be cool :(:(

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Too many people abusing the English language man... I guess it's made me a little crazy.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
arabs are just fucked. sorry but thats how i feel. they fucked over my parents country (pakistan) by fucking sending over their backward, hatred bullshit to our land in the name of islam. they fund all our religious school (the fucked up ones) an and they give pakistan cheap oil.

now doesnt that sound ...FUCKED?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i really coundnt give a fuck about israel but i dislike zionists.

i feel for the palestinians. they deserve their land back and lets just move the hell on.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Yeah, there are.
We know this because they're a constantly targeted and victimised minority who flee to the West and Israel for shelter from a bunch of Islamist tools following the words of the original tool.
Remember how the Muslims treated the Christians in Lebanon? There were the 'identiy card killings' where you were killed if your ID card listed your religion as Christian. There was the Damour massacre organised by Palestinian Yasser Arafat where thousands of Christian civilians were killed by the Islamic Arabs, babies were shot at close range, and the few remaining were forced to flee.
Sounds like what Israel is doing in Palestine. I suspect that Jews in Israel are targeting Muslims in Israel.

And who was the only country who stuck there neck out to save these people? Was it the Arab's from Syria, Iraq or Jordon? Of course not. Was it the Palestinians? Nope...they were too busy murdering the Christians with other Muslim Arabs.
Israel is desperate for supporters. How else are they going to get approval for their war crimes?

It was Israel who helped the Lebanese Christians. They gave humanitarian aid to the people and training to help the South Lebanese Army fight for the Christians right to survive.
Muslims give more money to charity per capita than any other race, religion or country. This could be interpreted as Israel funding destabilisation in Lebanon, it's main enemy.

So if you are going to try and group Christian Arabs as the same shit as the Muslim Arabs who persecute others and their own people and imply that they prefer that constant persecution in the middle east to the freedom provided by Israel and the West you are an ignorant fuck.
ROFL. What fucking freedom? What fucking freedom? Do SOME FUCKING RESEARCH. America is the biggest bastard on the face of the planet. Fucking funding terrorism, military bases around the world, illegal wars, theft, rape, murder the list goes on. Do not give me that pro-Western bullshit because the West are fucking monsters.

(btw, most Christians in the middle east, majority of which are Maronite Lebanese Christians, consider themselves Phoenicians (descendants of Aramaic Canaanites) as opposed to Arabs.)
Nice little ethnic diversion there.

So thousands of rocket attacks against one city is apparently nothing?
Palestinians and Arabs in general are blood thirsty scum (Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah for example) and you sit there and bitch about people fighting for their own self determination. Israel has never tried to destroy Palestine, they fight to protect themselves - the Israeli's and Palestinian Arabs that have made Israel home.
Bull-fucking-shit. Stop fucking lying and face the facts. Israel has killed four times as many civilians as Palestine. Israel is not 'fighting for its own self-determination', Israel is conquering and forcing Palestine under its will.
Those people who find shelter in a democratic nation free from religious and even sexual persecution. On the other hand we have Palestine and all the surrounding Arab nations who have declared war against Israel with intent of totally destroying it. Yet all you do is attack Israel.
I attack Israel because Israel deserves to be destroyed. Kill the beast. End the human rights atrocities. The only way Israel will stop the war crimes is if it is subdued. By the way, Palestine is democratic. Hamas got elected.

I am not going to encourage any violence or killing on either side but what do the Palestinians expect? To try and destroy a nation and never feel the effects of retaliation?
The Palestinians are intolerant and now they're trying to take away the only real safe haven in the middle east.
I'm sorry, 'only safe haven'? What are you xenophobic? Nobody in their right mind, nobody with a brain of a sense of humanity wants Israel to continue what it is doing.

Israel fall to a bunch of pedophile following murderers?
Muhummad wasn't a pedophile you fucking liar. I'll create a little slur myself: Jews are all kniving, greedy sewer rats.

Headline:
Israel falls to Arabian Axis of Evil
1. 7 Million Jews massacred for being Jews
2. Homosexual population wiped out for being homosexual
3. Christians murdered for being Christian
4. Jews for Jesus killed for being both Jews and for Jesus
5. 1200 Yeshiva's closed down to make way for anti-west pro-Islamic terror training schools.
6. All universities shut down for contradicting Quranic scientific claims.
7. Democratic Parliament dissolved, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei takes charge. Reiterates previous statement that Israel was a "cancerous tumour" and established an Islamic State.
8. Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, Former Iranian president, appointed President, "Europe reolved a great problem - the Zionist problem...Hitler and the German Nazis saved Europe from the evil of Zionism". Adds to previous statement declaring himself as having saved the middle east from zionism. Again praises Hitler.
Heavily biased media. Do some research into the military past of America if you want an axis of evil.

sheltering people of all backgrounds - all religious, ethnic and sexual persuasions.
Israel is a country heavily influenced by Orthodox Judaism. The government are right-wing expansionist warmongers and the schooling system enforces patriotism bordering on blind obedience of the Isaeli-Fuhrer.
Sorry if I was a bit heated up at the beginning but you have no clue. Visit Tel Aviv in Israel and compare it (and it's humanitarian record) to most other surrounding non-Israeli cities. Whether or not you agree with the formation of the State of Israel 60 years ago or not does not change the importance Israel holds to so many of its residents.

I do not have a problem with a Jewish state. I do have a prblem with a Jwish state committing atrocious war crimes and then denying them. I understand your position but I do not understand your hypocrisy. Israel has killed many civilians, many more than Palestine. This is fact.

Why is Israel hated so much globally? That is my question.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
TacoTerrorist said:
Muhummad wasn't a pedophile you fucking liar. I'll create a little slur myself: Jews are all kniving, greedy sewer rats.
If engaging in sexual intercourse with a 9 year old isn't paedophilia I have no idea what else is.
Now you're just being racist.

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Because the finer details of an illiterate Arab man's who lived over 1400 years ago can be deciphered and commented upon here.

I'd sooner believe that it is some crap concocted by idiots than fact.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
TacoTerrorist said:
^ Because the finer details of an illiterate Arab man's who lived over 1400 years ago can be deciphered and commented upon here.

I'd sooner believe that it is some crap concocted by idiots than fact.
Islam is some crap concocted by idiots so in essence your error could in fact be correct.
But it does make perfect sense that 6 biographers of Muhammad's life would make up a story about their sinless hero having sex with a 9 year old girl then record it for all to read to this day.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Islam is some crap concocted by idiots so in essence your error could in fact be correct.
No.

But it does make perfect sense that 6 biographers of Muhammad's life would make up a story about their sinless hero having sex with a 9 year old girl then record it for all to read to this day.
My point still stands. 1400 years ago. Just because a bunch of douches wrote it down contemporarily does not make it fact.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
TacoTerrorist, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
TacoTerrorist said:
No.

My point still stands. 1400 years ago. Just because a bunch of douches wrote it down contemporarily does not make it fact.
Yawn...I get it...only bagging out Israeli or US culture is permissible...sorry for crossing you dear sir

Edit: are you starcraftmasterz troll or just as equally shit?

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
TacoTerrorist, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Fuck off Slidey you mind-numb idiot. Come back with your own opinion and/or a penis.

Yawn...I get it...only bagging out Israeli or US culture is permissible...sorry for crossing you dear sir

Huh?

You lose the debate when you attack your opponent.

I don't have time to debate with narrow minded retards. This generation is going down the drain.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
TacoTerrorist said:
You lose the debate when you attack your opponent.
TacoTerrorist said:
Fuck off Slidey you mind-numb idiot. Come back with your own opinion and/or a penis.

lol
TacoTerrorist said:
I don't have time to debate with narrow minded retards. This generation is going down the drain.
I believe the only narrow minded retard here is you - ignoring all evidence that has ever contradicted your belief that AMERICA AND ISRAEL ARE SATAN.

Feel free to leave. You have not contributed anything other than the same old rhetoric and propaganda that we already receive from other closed minded and ignorant tards.

Is it possible for you to challenge your own preconceived ideas of the world or are you simply stuck in ignorance?

Edit: hyperbole - you're not the only narrow minded retard here...there are plenty others but you are definitely one of them.

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
I believe the only narrow minded retard here is you - ignoring all evidence that has ever contradicted your belief that AMERICA AND ISRAEL ARE SATAN.
Wow. You do have a level of knowledge right? You do know about the military bases through the globe, the bombings, the killings, the theft etc?

Histroy and facts support my view that Israel and the U.S have, do, and will continue to illegally kill civilians. The U.S supports destabilisation and encourages civil war and violence in many countries through providing support to a particular (or both) factions in a region, in this case Israel. The list goes on. The amount of bullshit that the West is involved in and propogates is astounding.

This is supported by evidence. For the third time in this thread, I will state that Israel has killed four times as many civilans as Palestine. Read up on it before dismissing my views.

Feel free to leave. You have not contributed anything other than the same old rhetoric and propaganda that we already receive from other closed minded and ignorant leftards.
The hypocrisy continues. The right wing is in support of violence and greed. I have stated my facts and the supporters of the israeli terror state have ignored them. This is not a controversy or a conspiracy, this is reality. israel is killing ciivlans and no one is doing anything about it. The moment someone does something about it they are labeled terrorists or 'anti-freedom'.

You sir, and the rest of the idiotic right wing club are ignorant idiots. Did you know that the right wing has a lower average IQ than the left wing?

Is it possible for you to challenge your own preconceived ideas of the world or are you simply stuck in ignorance?
So being anti-slaughter and pro-equality is ignorant? As opposed to the right wing ideal of take what you can get without considering the needs of others?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
No, he's my troll...My Omium one got banned so i made taco instead :D

Thought i'd mention it before the Taco=MaNiElla accusations start to show up :s

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
No, he's my troll...My Omium one got banned so i made taco instead :D

Thought i'd mention it ;)
haha I'm being serious though they do meet in some extreme and sometimes hilarious ways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)