Hardest Breakup Ever? (1 Viewer)

JayWalker

HSC
Post here about your hardest break up ever..

Im going through mine right now

My girlfriend is 2 years older than me, wants me to move in with her, we've joked about being married and kids, and now her periods over 5 days late even though shes on the pill and we've used protection...
Last night, we talk for about an hour, all upset n crap, but it ends with her crying hysterically because I only want to be friends...
I then wake up today, and she's sent me HEAPS of stuff from Roses Only, a romantic msg on my phone and a virtual kiss via e-mail.
Not only this, but she has mentioned stufff as "Without you I have nothing to live for...".

Yeah well thats my story :( :(

Anyone else?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my first breakup was definitely the worst... dragged on for months... and it re-ignited last year.. (long story) :(

JayWalker

HSC
Dougie said:
ouch... how long have u been together?
Will be 3 months on the 2nd... Its relaly not that long so thats why I thought it was WAY too serious..
I dont know what to do, she tried to kill herself after her last break up:

Heres the story:

She met an american Sailor , 26 yrs old, fell in love, they got engaged, he went back to america with navy, she found out he had a wife.. tried to kill herself.... then I met her... went out with her
She's said that she loves me more than she loved him so im scared for her...

:(:(

JayWalker

HSC
How do i do this? im one of those guys who is really caring about her feelings..
Should Icall her? Should i not?

This seems so stupid posting it here but pls, what should i do?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
JayWalker said:
Post here about your hardest break up ever..

Im going through mine right now

My girlfriend is 2 years older than me, wants me to move in with her, we've joked about being married and kids, and now her periods over 5 days late even though shes on the pill and we've used protection...
Last night, we talk for about an hour, all upset n crap, but it ends with her crying hysterically because I only want to be friends...
I then wake up today, and she's sent me HEAPS of stuff from Roses Only, a romantic msg on my phone and a virtual kiss via e-mail.
Not only this, but she has mentioned stufff as "Without you I have nothing to live for...".

Yeah well thats my story :( :(

Anyone else?
That reminds me of a "breakup" my current bf recently went through. It was an online thing, only went for 4 months, they never actually met. She's been threatening suicide, wailing about how their love was real, how she'll never be the same again, etc. She's completely psychotic.

I've been through two breakups, and both were fucking painful, for completely different reasons.

JayWalker

HSC
mm yeah....

I really dont know what to do, should i call her or just avoid her?!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
You're in a bit of a pickle here...especially how you've slept with her...women don't sleep with men who they don't emotionally like (except for sex whores...but generally speaking) And also, did you say her period is late...well...it's only like a few days...if it's like a month then you should be worried...and seeing how you remember when her period is...i reckon you're a very caring guy huh...

Anyway back to the main topic...it's certainly obvious that she is an extremely insecure girl who easily falls for someone who she perceives as being able to be there for her and love her. Also very serious to the point where she will kill herself for you...which is really bad.

Tell you what...i know you hate committment...but if you love this girl...stay with her...you will have the comfort of having a loving girl forever while she will stay alive and well and of course happy...

If you really don't like this girl...seriously, you shouldn't have slept with her...but now that it's been done...i advise you to not contact her...but instead contact her close friend to keep an update to her wellbeing...like whether she's been in a self abusive mood which might lead to sucuide..or whether she's actually pregnant (if that happens...seriously become responsible...) Tell her friend the situation...don't be embarrassed, and don't let your girl know about this...that way she could have time to move on gradually while you can make sure she doesn't do anything stupid...btw...if she does attempt to do something...the worst thing you could do is turn up...cause then you'll become her knight in shinning armor...making it harder for her to forget you.

JayWalker

HSC
SipSip said:
You're in a bit of a pickle here...especially how you've slept with her...women don't sleep with men who they don't emotionally like (except for sex whores...but generally speaking) And also, did you say her period is late...well...it's only like a few days...if it's like a month then you should be worried...and seeing how you remember when her period is...i reckon you're a very caring guy huh...

Anyway back to the main topic...it's certainly obvious that she is an extremely insecure girl who easily falls for someone who she perceives as being able to be there for her and love her. Also very serious to the point where she will kill herself for you...which is really bad.

Tell you what...i know you hate committment...but if you love this girl...stay with her...you will have the comfort of having a loving girl forever while she will stay alive and well and of course happy...

If you really don't like this girl...seriously, you shouldn't have slept with her...but now that it's been done...i advise you to not contact her...but instead contact her close friend to keep an update to her wellbeing...like whether she's been in a self abusive mood which might lead to sucuide..or whether she's actually pregnant (if that happens...seriously become responsible...) Tell her friend the situation...don't be embarrassed, and don't let your girl know about this...that way she could have time to move on gradually while you can make sure she doesn't do anything stupid...btw...if she does attempt to do something...the worst thing you could do is turn up...cause then you'll become her knight in shinning armor...making it harder for her to forget you.
No I actually dont know when her period is, she told me it was late ....

I do love her but only as a friend... If she is pregnant, then I dont want to have to be tied town to this girl just because a) The pill isnt working and b) The condoms didn't break but something happened......

SipSip

HSC
N/A
JayWalker said:
No I actually dont know when her period is, she told me it was late ....

I do love her but only as a friend... If she is pregnant, then I dont want to have to be tied town to this girl just because a) The pill isnt working and b) The condoms didn't break but something happened......
Hmm....then ask if she's been cheating on you...i mean if the condom didn't break...then i don't see how it would work...(you actually check afterwards though?)

Anyway i can understand the not being tied down thing...but you should also understand that you can't just tell her to get rid of the baby...it's a human life pumping inside....but that's only if it happens...so don't worry

As for the loving her as a friend thing...i would go with the not contacting her option and get a close friend of hers to check up on her...does she have close friends? I'm not being mean here but a lot of insecure people tends to be more self centreed...so might be hard to find someone who would be there for her....no matter what...don't contact or show any care unless she starts seeing someone or if she becomes pregnant..

JayWalker

HSC
Yeah checked afterwards...

Ok but if she contacts me I dont really wanna act like a prick and just ignore her...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
JayWalker said:
Yeah checked afterwards...

Ok but if she contacts me I dont really wanna act like a prick and just ignore her...
You can either act like a prick or risk the chance of getting her killed....

I mean...there's a little thing on your phone which says reject right?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Don't say you're screwed...just try not to further her love for ya! that's all...

BIG_AJ

Banned
my worst one was when i was in year 10 and i was dating a girl in year 6 and everything was great then when i went to yr 11 and she went to yr 7, she met new ppl at a new school and just started acting like she was too cool and i tld her off n we had a big fight

she through things, they hit me. she swore, it was directed at nme. it was awefull.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
She sounds like she's doing this to tie you down. She might not be preggers, take her to the doc and see.

Also, she needs help if she wants to kill herself over a 3 month relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)