Hardest Breakup Ever? (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
BIG_AJ said:
my worst one was when i was in year 10 and i was dating a girl in year 6 and everything was great then when i went to yr 11 and she went to yr 7, she met new ppl at a new school and just started acting like she was too cool and i tld her off n we had a big fight

she through things, they hit me. she swore, it was directed at nme. it was awefull.
You're the worst troll the board has seen.

Sophie777

JayWalker said:
How do i do this? im one of those guys who is really caring about her feelings..
Should Icall her? Should i not?

This seems so stupid posting it here but pls, what should i do?
Get her some help.

rhysgm

HSC
Girls are strange beings. I can see two possible realities of the situation. Firstly, the obvious, she could actually be pregnant, and for both her sake, and for the kids, you'd best stay with her and don't be a total dog because as it is she's down enough.

Secondly, she could be faking it all just to see how serious you are. Sounds far fetched, but it happened to me (SO NOT FUNNY!).

My final point is that this girl really likes you, and it seems that until this happened, you liked her too. Why would you want to give up a relationship where she needs you that much? Its so hard to find someone who really likes you genuinely these days, will you find another again?

my two cents

django_

HSC
how come u wanted to break up with her? u said u just wanted to be friends...but why? if the relationship was serious enough to sleep with her then surely u mst have felt mroe than her being just someone to have sex with...

bah my worst break up was in yr 10...me n my bf had been going out 5mths...i loved him n shit n he said he loved me too..came with me to my formal it was the best night ever then i dont hear from him for like 5 days.
i had some videos n cds to return to him, so i gave him a call to see where he was n said he was in westfields with some friends. i was goin into westfields with my mum, so i said id meet him there and give him his stuff back....
so i get there, and whaddya know his 'friends' is this so-totally hot chick ive never even heard of or seen before, n some other guy. he harldy spoke to me the WHOLE TIME n was totally paying attention to these tiny remote control cars things (wtf how fucked is that) but yeh so i had to go do some shopping, n i went to give him a kiss bye...n he turned his head... this chick was like oh bye nice meeting u!!!bitch...
aaanyways so i go find my mum n start bawling my eyes out n shit like it was so obvious wat he was thinking...then two days later he dumps me sayin 'oh ive changed' blah blah blah... n that was it. asshole.
oh mind u, a month later he emails me abusing the shit out of me for pranking him - when i didnt - n calling me a poseur n all this shit, and saying i was trying to get revenge. sad ass.

hes with that chick now...i dont really care cuz i love my bf now, and hes a much nicer person than my ex. but yeh that was a shit break up...ruined my xmas holidays, 16th bday, all of yr 11 until last xmas hols i met my current bf and got over the wanker. oh wells. too much writing here sorry lol

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
BIG_AJ said:
my worst one was when i was in year 10 and i was dating a girl in year 6 and everything was great then when i went to yr 11 and she went to yr 7, she met new ppl at a new school and just started acting like she was too cool and i tld her off n we had a big fight

she through things, they hit me. she swore, it was directed at nme. it was awefull.

um that would have made her about 10 or 11 and you 15 or 16
HOW WRONG IS THAT !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Big_Man_AJ

Banned
HSC
Mark Philloupoussis was 28 and Delta was 19ish n u dont have a problem with that did u?

spooky's.gal

HSC
Big_Man_AJ said:
Mark Philloupoussis was 28 and Delta was 19ish n u dont have a problem with that did u?
no because most people would be mature (a little, at least) by the age of 19. they would know how to handle themselves. at 10-11, no they wouldnt. she was taken advantage of u weirdo.

and yeah, as duffman said u should send her to a dr, make her prove if she's preggo or not, and if she is then ur screwed. if she's not then send her to therapy and run for ur life.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah I’m probably having my worst break-up at the moment. Not in terms of pain or bitterness, but in terms of regret and missing a great opportunity. I'm discovering that having regrets is one of the worst things one can endure.
I met this incredible girl and everything seemed to fall into place perfectly. We'll both be studying the same degree at Uni next year and had so many things in common. This was the first time in which I was not afraid of a long term commitment, as this relationship seemed too good to be true. Unfortunately it just didn’t work out.
However, I guess one can only move on.

Kirsti

HSC
Yeah, hardest would be right now.

Bout a year ago I started dating my best friend. It seemed perfect. I loved her, she said she loved me. We had good times etc, it was just great. Bout halfway through this year we just started getting on each others nerves a lot for no good reason. We were still in love but disagreed on a lot of stuff including how public our relationship should be. At the end of July, about a week before my 18th (also about 1.5 weeks before the trials) she broke up with me and the only reason i can really see is that she wasnt comfortable with people knowing about us. Shes since gotten over me. I haven't. We're still really close as friends...
It's just hard. I must admit, I knew the breakup was coming but I really didn't take it well at all. I was scared that I'd become one of those chicks that goes suicidal cause of a broken heart.

I think that the worst thing that my ex has done since the break up (apart from a couple of times we've hooked up since then :S not that i didn't love it though) is to keep flirting with me and keep giving me hope of getting back together. If that hope hadn't been there for so long I would probably be a lot closer to being, if not completely, over her

django_

HSC
hmmmz...thats the worst thing...u know its coming, like you can just feel it...and it sucks cuz u never know whether u should be friends with the person or not afterwards. if ur friends with them, its harder to get over them epsecially if u really care for them and love them...and if u never see them again, u think about all the 'what ifs' - what u could have said, could u have changed their mind..shit like that...after my bf dumped me i didnt see him for months..n just saw him one day before skool. it was horrible...you think ur over them but your not, and u want to talk to them and they just ignore u...

ANYWHOOO SO what does everyone else reckon?! Still talk to them, and be friends, or lose all contact?

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Sophie777 said:
Get her some help.
I have to agree. It sounds like she really is emotionally distressed Re: American Sailor boy and she is in the mindframe that she needs someone to be with her otherwise she feels unwanted and ugly and low self esteem stuff like that.

But she does need some help. Parents, Counsellor, A good friend who is doing psych (??) someone that you can trust and she won't romantically attach herself too.

Initially, she's hate the idea of getting help and feel as though you're making it personal, but dude, you've only been going out for three months and the way she is acting (from what you say) sounds kinda disturbing.

Just look after her...but make it clear that you want it to stop. So sorry, I mean its easy for me to say all this....but yeah.

Goodluck

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
So does anyone have any funny break up stories?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
jumb said:
So does anyone have any funny break up stories?
when i was in year 6, i went out with this guy for a day, and he dumped in front of our whole class and after school he threw water bombs at me

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Well keep going, that one was heaps funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)