Hardest Breakup Ever? (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
my gf in year 5 broke up with me cos i didnt like that "hanson"...u know those lame-arse guys?

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
I call my girlfriend a bumhole.
She calls me a fat bumhole.
Is that sad?

twiddla

Big_Man_AJ said:
Mark Philloupoussis was 28 and Delta was 19ish n u dont have a problem with that did u?

That fits perfectly in this thread - n how many guys will be trying to crack onto her now she is single!

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
On a more serious note, I've been going out for erm nearly 2 years now. First 6 months was alright, hardly any arguments, but after that it was like arguments every two days. I tried to break up quite a lot of times, and I guess she tried too, but somehow we just make up afterwards. So I'm just curious, do couples out there argue a lot?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
if they dont argue its not healthy..

my hardest break up was with my current ex...it lasted for 4 months and it kept coming up, and it was awful. i was depressed, he wasnt, then wasnt and he was........real bad and weird. but its over now thank god. it was the worst 4 months of my life

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Wow, that made no sense! You're an idiot!

So tell me, what am I insecure about?

Or am I using big words again.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Oh yes. Your posts just -shine- with maturity and intelligence doesn't it?

You're -not- insecure? Heh. So I take it you orgasm from telling people to "Fuck off" and naming people "idiots" for a simple question? I'm really surprised at your profound knowledge of the English vocabulary. Maybe you should go rape your thesaurus again. Loser.

Paroissien

HSC
D_A said:
Oh yes. Your posts just -shine- with maturity and intelligence doesn't it?

You're -not- insecure? Heh. So I take it you orgasm from telling people to "Fuck off" and naming people "idiots" for a simple question? I'm really surprised at your profound knowledge of the English vocabulary. Maybe you should go rape your thesaurus again. Loser.
You have to admit it is funny, although not for you I guess

django_

HSC
hmmmmz me n my bf argue sometimes..not really. theyre never that serious either...usually just stupid shit like why didnt u come pick me up from school? u said u would!! n i get all cut n sad n shit n he thinks its no biggie then says sorry hehe n yeh...stupid shit like that lol

but u know wat i hate?! when couples break up then get back together....WTF!!?? if shit is bad enough to say screw u i dont wanna go out with u anymore!!! or watever then obviously u shouldnt be together...like..no joke man!!

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
yeh im going thru mine atm.. pretty hard.. 10 months tomorrow and he wants to be friends for a while.. as for the fighting thing yeh fighting is normal.. but we fight just about everyday, and im always in tears. but we seem to make up, but things are never forgotten. atm we're "best friends" and i have "issues" that need dealing with (nothing is ever his fault. ever.) and then we (he) might (will not) consider gettin back together.

its hard, it was a shock, and i care about him heaps. i guess if i wasnt such an angry person with so much baggage none of this would have happened. but yeh breakups r hard. its so hard to try and deal with everything when theyre basically all u hav.. i lost my some of my closest friends this year, so basically gave up on the rest of them and only had bf for support.

the thing im scared of the most is him meetin someone else. i wouldnt be able to handle it right now.

haha oh well. theres my pathetic story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)