Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
To me, anyone who partners Hermione with Snape doesn't deserve and opinion. It's one of the stupidest ideas ever; they usually lock up men when they get frisky with young teenaged girls (or boys), so I don't think anything like that is going to appear in a book aimed at kids and adolescents. There's no proof of anything remotely resembling an attraction between the two, unless one enjoys whips and leather, which, I might add, has even less chance of appearing in a book like this than paedophilia. Besides, Hermione is what, seventeen? Snape is sixty (Dumbledore was 150)!

HSC
Hell no! Lol Snape is the same age as Lily/James etc, so he is probably late 30s early 40s

The only reason i dont like it is coz i want snape to be with Dracos mum, and i wanted Hermione with Draco [wont happen] or Harry. Its not bad...in the future they may get together, so not soo quick..meh it aint going to happen either way!

Mani i cant believe you like Ron eww

Yeah Victor was awesome, he would be Hermiones perfect guy -not including Draco. yay he's coming back !!

omg i saw a pic of the young james/sirius/wormtail/remus/severus!!! Severus looked the best:| then comes Sirius:eek: And Kreacher...eww, stupid people ruined it for me, well Kreacher still looks better in my head!

Ohh hope they get that guy who played Tom Riddle in the 2nd movie, for the 6th one:eek:

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
You've got capslock of rage, wannabe-martyr Harry and unfunny, useless Ron... I don't like either of them in canon, neither of them have any real depth.
WTFH, are you on about?? with the wannabe-martyr harry?? i dont want him to die, what i meant that if he died, the good thing about it will be that we'll see dan dead in the movie (because i dont like that actor) No reason for you to get all angry. Dont take things too personally. My use of capslock isnt because of rage, lol, i just used them to emphasize my point, i wasnt angry at all. Dont get all worked up .

HSC
haha she's not telling you off:p

She's talking about the novel, in the 5th one-at least thats what i think. You know how he went off the whole time..

But you dont like Dan? He's good! I dont want to see him die, if its based on actors, i want Ginny gonee soo badd! The Severus one is reall good! -got no clu who these people are]

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Ginny's a cunt. Irrespective of actors and movies, that character deserves a slow and painful death.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
He's in his late 30s. That's not that big of an age gap, plus usually any Hermione/Severus fic is post-Hogwarts. I never said it was going to happen in canon, I just said I like it in fanfic. Chances are in canon she'll end up with Ron, much as I think a relationship with that much arguing in it would never survive into the real world.

Whoa, you completely misunderstood me! I meant that Harry, at least in OoTP and beyond, is filled with capslock of rage. Don't you remember all the capslocky shouting at Ron and Hermione in it? Also - I'm of the 'wanting Harry and Voldemort to kill each other' school so I don't mind if he dies.

I'm not angry at you or taking anything personally. $hiftyIceQueen has things right - she kind of got what I was talking about.
opps :shy::shy: sorry about this whole thing Malfoy!! I cant believe that i didnt get it, because i was pissed off at harry at one point myself, how he was always getting angry quickly. and how he was pissed that ron and hermione became prefects and he didnt and all that. Gosh, sorry about that again Malfoy :) i guess that my brains were else where :eek:

Dave2007

HSC
Jachie said:
Ginny's a cunt. Irrespective of actors and movies, that character deserves a slow and painful death.
Agreed, but aren't there alot of characters you hate alot MORE than that red haired little slut?

19 DAYSSSSS

HSC
Dave2007 said:
Agreed, but aren't there alot of characters you hate alot MORE than that red haired little slut?

19 DAYSSSSS
Lol. you hate her for that reason?

-Anyone know anything about green eyes? -the connectin between Lily and harry.
-Two way mirror?
-I read somewhere that Ron, Harry and Hermione weren't going to be teachers, now it only has Ron and Harry! But she said its someone nobody would expect, does that mean Neville wont be the teacher, since everyone is saying its him?

Asked which five of her characters she would like to invite to dinner, she chose Harry, Hermione and Ron, but then hesitated before choosing her last characters, saying "See... I know who's actually dead," unsure whether she was permitted to invite those who are 'dead'

And THAT [^^] is why i think Harry wont be killed off..

HSC
Haha yeah i actually thought Voldemort and Harry would kill each other all along...until i read that.

Mine would be: Tom Riddle, Draco, Sirius, Hermione and i dont know about the last one, probably Dobby.

Edit: If you had to kill 5 people who would they be? -yes KILL them!

Last edited:
HSC
Malfoy said:
Well I can't exactly kill Sirius, he's already dead! I like him marginally better than James, but not by much.

And I like Percy!

Though we did agree on three...

They'll put Blaise in the sixth movie, they have to! (I was very surprised about his appearance in HBP... I always thought he'd be Italian because of the surname.)
But if he was alive you would have killed him! James, i dont really care about him.
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4493/paninitrioaga3.jpg
http://www.cosforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31186&d=1172105612

Percy is a dickhead. He thinks he's right all the time; i liked the part in the 2nd book where Draco told him off:)

As for Blaise, unless JKR has him in the final book, they wont, they didnt put Winky, didnt want to put Kreacher, and left out alot of stuff coz they'e probably trying to save money.

HSC
Last edited:
HSC
Malfoy said:
I want to see Narcissa and Blaise too!

And Tom Riddle from the 2nd film is HOT. Why aren't they using him? They should.

They tend to use hot actors for Slytherins... I mean, look at Lucius with his pimp cane!
They reckon he is too old, turns 30 this year or something like that. But he looks soo young!

Haha not including Crabbe and Goyle, the rest are hot. But Christian Coulson [young Tom Riddle] should be there!!

I told my friend the guy who acts as Lucius is hot and Dan is ugly lol, she actually got offended..and i just realise where i've seen him before! The Patriot and Peter Pan..damn he looks different now!

I actually hate the way JKR said in the book that Narcissa was pretty but had an expression which made her kindof ugly or something along those lines. she makes the slytherins look bad in every way! <3 them all

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Dave2007 said:

19 DAYSSSSS
Seriously, I don't think so. All characters have moments of pissing me off, but Ginny is the only one I can simply NOT stand. I don't really hate any of the villains, because they make the plot interesting. Ginny has done nothing useful since the second book, so...yeah. Die, ranga.

HSC
Its the whole
Slytherin=cunning-base all on their blood,
Gryffindor=brave, bold,
Ravenclaw=smart and,
the rest with Hufflepuff -which annoys me.

Whoever is in Hufflepuff and Slytherin isnt really worth much... I like Fred and George they're different from the rest of their group.

Jachie, JKR said that Ginny will have a bigger role in this one, and something about her huge powers which we have already seen.

Dave2007

HSC
Malfoy said:
That's what I don't like about the books - they're very blatantly one-sided. They could be so much more complex and subtle and realistic - not everything is black and white, there are plenty of shades of grey in between.

I think that's the reason I like the Slytherins - they're more complex, they're not just archetypes.
I think you have to acknowledge the simplicity is simply a product of the genre - kids fantasy books. But if you read between the lines, theres alot you can analyse in the "bad" guys.

I think its intentional that the "baddies" are FAR more interesting that harry. To me, harry is a boring little shit who can't do anything. He isn't smart, funny, powerful, has terrible social skill and never understands anything in the dialogues.

Then you've got Draco. If Harry was made into a quiet little shit by living in a cupboard for 11 years, then just the same Draco was made into a racist by living with his racist family for 10 years (This being a main theme of the book - you're what you make of yourself, not what your born as). Draco is powerful, has interesting plots and actually tries to do things. But ultimately he is tempted by the dark side, then seems redeemed when his wand wavers.

Heroes are made intersting by the fact they "could" just go home, could join the dark side, or could kill themselves - but they don't. Like Draco - he is tempted, makes the plot interesting and finally seems redeemed. Harry on the other hand seems to have everthing predetermined. He never even considers betraying the good guys, or just not going back to hogwarts. That's why the pure good guys like harry are boring as both characters and plot elements.

HSC
Malfoy said:
Yeah, it annoys me too, actually. You've got people like Hermione and Draco and Percy, who are smart but not Ravenclaws, for example. You've got non-purebloods in Slytherin. You've got annoying, chirpy people in Gryffindor like the Creevys and Lavender who'd probably be sorted to Hufflepuff if not for plot points, etc. etc. You've got Percy who'll do anything to get ahead, and he's in Gryffindor...

Obviously if people aren't Gryffindors, they're worth less. *rolls eyes*

Fred and George are pretty cool, they're not just stock-standard Gryffindors. If I was Severus and I had to teach bloody Gryffindors all day, I'd wonder why I was stuck with such a pack of dunderheads (Hermione excepted) too!

And great, more Mary Sueification of Ginny. Oh wow, she's the pretty kid with lots of powers who follows around Our Hero enough that he notices her... I've never seen her do anything useful other than a Bat Bogey hex. Now she's supposed to be some kind of superwoman? No thanks, I'd rather fanon!Ginny any day.
True. Percy is the 'Slytherin' type, but good thing he isnt there, dont want that filthy idiot. Dumbledore was in Gryffindor so that's probably why its soooo 'good' plus they like everyone no matter who/what they are:rolleyes:

Lol. They should have changed the actress at least! -for Ginny, she doesnt suit her role. One thing that gives me the shits, is the way she was soo quiet in the first 3 books, then in the 5th one she's in-your-face!

Lol have you seen the quizes? I tried one to see which 'house' i'd be in, and the questions were dumb, i ended up in Slytherin now i feel evil:(

http://sorting-hat.com/sorthat.htm -click 'exams' if anyone wants to do it.

EDIT: And if anyone wants me to recommend some, name the pairing and I'll be able to point you in the right direction.
Yes please!

HSC
haha
whatever is good? Draco and Hermione..

Have you checked the Slytherin website haha once again im a Slytherin. Some of these websites have dumb questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)