Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Nah, someone posted a bunch of stuff and it got deleted. I don't think it was really a spoiler though.
ooo lucky i dnt see it!! Nah i really dont think anoyone but JKR knows the spoilers the rest is just a whole bunch of plausable theories that may or may not happen. And about the guy who supposedly hacked into JKR's email or bloomsbury or soemthing its all a load of crap. Honestly why would they keep the book on the internet after all the precautions they are taking and have taken.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
lisajf said:
ooo lucky i dnt see it!! Nah i really dont think anoyone but JKR knows the spoilers the rest is just a whole bunch of plausable theories that may or may not happen. And about the guy who supposedly hacked into JKR's email or bloomsbury or soemthing its all a load of crap. Honestly why would they keep the book on the internet after all the precautions they are taking and have taken.
Yeah I tend to ignore all that sort of stuff, I'm only worried about people on the day

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Too true. i dont gte mine till monday coz it is being sent in the mail so i wont have to deal with people while getting the book. BUt i am worried about listening to the radio, coming on this thread, watching the news, tv and oging to school lol I have heard she has said that she is not going to say this is the last book because she may want to write more. Can anyone clarify whether this is true or not?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
What store would actually sell the book at its RRP?

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
I dont think that any bookstore has it for the RRP i have not seen one that has been over $30

HSC
ok i read somewhere:

-that the Weasleys have a heart warming ending
-more than one wedding
-Harry returns to Hogwarts in the final book, but not to study [this has nothing to do with Hogwarts opening/closing in the 7th book]-from what the person posted, Harry is there for the library, but something comes up
-Severus and Draco have important but not huge roles
-One huge character will die at the start of the novel [well in the first quarter]
- There is a poem about the Deathly Hallows at the start, and is mentioned later on
-First chapter, Mad-eye Moodys from POV
-The direction of Severus' storyline isnt what most people expect
-The student who will teacher won't teach DADA
-Professor Binns will be at Hogwarts when no one else is.
-a few characters definitely have allegiances and motivations that will surprise a lot of people.
- the Snape loves Lily theory –She was a popular, pretty girl and he was an awkward nerd. Consider that.
-4 people die-Four sympathetic characters.
-It's not like they would close down Hogwarts forever. There is a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher appointed eventually, but I'm still not saying if it happens before the epilogue. Also, here's a new bit: there's at least one new teacher who joins the staff (at some point) in a position that was firmly occupied at the end of book six.
-some relationships hinted at in prior books wont' work out.

These are all probably fake, but i love reading 'spoilers' because most of them are what people think and at least one thing ends up true. Anyone have anything to say about these ones?

Kujah= its $50 right? Alot of bookstores sell it at that price-well the ones near my house. Bloody rip off!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I haven't seen any yet, but this thread has become spoilerific by the looks of things. See yeh all in this thread once I've finished reading the book! :D

Final predictions:

Snape IS good
Harry is not a Horcrux
RAB is not Regulus Black (although he probably is)
Voldemort will die as a result of something Harry does, but Harry won't kill him perse'
Harry will live

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
have u found anything about his eyes yet $hify

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I haven't seen any yet, but this thread has become spoilerific by the looks of things. See yeh all in this thread once I've finished reading the book! :D

Final predictions:

Snape IS good
Harry is not a Horcrux
RAB is not Regulus Black (although he probably is)
Voldemort will die as a result of something Harry does, but Harry won't kill him perse'
Harry will live
I agree with everything you said there, cept "RAB is not Regulus Black". Could be, just have to wait :) Rowling might introduce a new character or a new concept into the last book, so we'll just have to wait.]

4 days to go!

Last edited:

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Kujah said:
I agree with everything you said there, cept RAB is not Regulus Black. Could be, just have to wait :) Rowling might introduce a new character or a new concept into the last book, so we'll just have to wait.]

4 days to go!
I am pretty sure that JKR has confirmed that she wont be introducing any new characters in the next book. But i hope new concepts are added and what happens is completely unexpected like dumbeldore dying the 6th book.

HSC
lisa-Lol no!

I think [100%] that it has nothing to do with Lily dying and Harry seeing the green light -which alot of people keep going on about.

Maybe has something to do with Petunia? I'm totally lost here!

kujah-No new characters will be introduced, R.A.B. is someone at least mentioned in one of the other books

Kujah

HSC
N/A
kujah-No new characters will be introduced, R.A.B. is someone at least mentioned in one of the other books
I was meaning that I disagree with Nebuchanezzar's opinion that "R.A.B is not Regulus Black" :)

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
I dont think it will be regulus either he is dead:S

HSC
Yes but this could have been AGES ago! And in the letter the person says that he/she will probably be dead by the time Voldemort realises that the horcrux is gone!

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
lisajf said:
I dont think it will be regulus either he is dead:S
If it is Regulus, he probably would have destroyed the Horcrux before he had died, as shown by the parchment in the fake locket.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Hmmm, it makes sense. but i hope not just so i get a surprise lol

rina89

HSC
I read somewhere that some of the smaller book shops are waiting to buy more copies of the book on its release from shops like big W, Target and Kmart who are selling it for low low prices to get people to shop in there stores. Even the bookshops are looking for a bargain when it comes to Harry potter :)

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
I should stop coming on this thread! im scared i will get disappointed coz i know whats going to happen lol but most of the conclusions people have come up with are what is expected to happen so i think JKR will have made sure its not something people will be able to guess very easily. I am hoping any how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)