Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Looks like the US edition.

I should stop coming on this thread! im scared i will get disappointed coz i know whats going to happen lol but most of the conclusions people have come up with are what is expected to happen so i think JKR will have made sure its not something people will be able to guess very easily. I am hoping any how
Same here :(

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
ooooo that looks really legit!! lol but if it was real someone just went back on the contract all book store people had to sign

Kujah think of it this way. Because what people have been saying on here is what you expect, when something happens that isn ot what people have been saying you will be 2x suprised!! lol

i just looked on google of Harry Potter Leaked and its a fake its only 6and something pages and the book is 7 hundren and something
```

how do u do those spoiler things i have a good one that i accidently found out:( hope it aint true

Last edited by a moderator:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Wrap the text around with

Kujah

HSC
N/A
To end your text in the spoiler, you have to add an extra slash i.e. [/spoiler]

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Dudley is a wizard

what do u's rekon true or false`

HSC
false

there is someone who can perform magic at a late age but only because of his/her current circumstances [at the time]

Dudley is 100% not a wizard...

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
yeh for some reason it just doesnt seem right. i hope its not true anyway. there were heaps of others on the page but i didnt look i got scared lol

maybe its pertunia??

HSC
Lol you should just post this in the same post, because jhakka will end up putting the together later on:p

i doubt it...im thinking Figg or Filch ..

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Lol you should just post this in the same post, because jhakka will end up putting the together later on:p

i doubt it...im thinking Figg or Filch ..
i dont really know how to work this thing lol sorry otherwise i would. i was thinking pertunia because of the whole she can protect harry because she is family. mabe thats why at the present time she was able to ya kow;)

HSC
haha i don't really mind, it'll be jhakka who does all the work :p

umm..from what i know Petunia has a secret, and it has something to do with Harry, also i think JKR said she won't perform magic

"..there is a little bit more to Aunt Petunia than meets the eye...She is not a squib, although that is a very good guess. Oh, I am giving a lot away here. I am being shockingly indiscreet."
Rowling repeated this comment at the Radio City charity reading in August 2006. She clarified by stating that Aunt Petunia will not perform magic.

From wiki :)

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
these are some things i read that will be answered in the book
]The reason for Sirius Black's death. The magical mirror that Sirius gave Harry will appear again.
b]The reason for Dumbledore's "look of triumph"[HP4] upon hearing that Voldemort used Harry's blood to resurrect himself. The fact that Voldemort's veins now contain Harry's blood will be significant.
c]Exactly what Dudley Dursley saw when he encountered the Dementors.
d]More information on the correspondence between Professor Dumbledore and Petunia Dursley.
e]More information about the animosity between Sirius Black and Severus Snape.
f]More information on exactly what spell Dumbledore tried to use on Voldemort at the Ministry in Order of the Phoenix
g]More information about Harry's scar.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
damn i coubt she will write one more book then after reding some of that kinda sad really

HSC
I know aye! But i think 7 books is enough, now if only she could write the encyclopedia, Hogwarts a History, and whole whole bunch of stuff like that!

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
yeh i dont really know what that would contain? i get the enzyclopeia but whats the other?

HSC
Hogwarts a History, and the Quidditch one. One is about Quidditch, and the other about Hogwarts. Just all the secrets, the people who went there EVERYTHING! :eek: i soo want it lol

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
oh okay awesome!!! Jee this forum is quiet compared to last night!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Haha. They spent $25 million on the safeguard measures on the protection of the HP 7 books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)