Has Anyone Done The Catholic Trials Yet?? (1 Viewer)

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
angelduck said:
hehehe, u gotta love the stupidity of the bought trials papers - yes, lets buy a paper that was sat by another school a week ago, the kids wont cheat, they wont look up/ask for the questions on the internet, never...

That can't happen with the Catholic trials, they all start at the same time and have the same exams on the same days... very smart.... And as for the other ones, i'm sure most schools have different papers and if ppl are that pathetic that they will cheat, who is gunna loose out in the end... only them!!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Some schools dont on various subjects for various reasons. They 'recommend' that it be done according to the timetable but things happen.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
iVe A bIgOnE said:
if u are still is uni why are us posting in a section which is for primarily directed at hsc students, i mean i know you post to help ppl out, but still thats pretty sad.[/QUOT

*Hugs AsyLum and other past hsc-ers for help*

So the greek world questions were hard? Dagnabbit. Dislike early Greece with a passion :chainsaw:

0Jade0

HSC
*cries* there is too much to know. I am going to die.

and that is my ancient breakdown.

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
you will be alright... there is alot to know yes, but i'm sure u know ur stuff! I'm never ready for exams but u get by and ancient is tomorrow, so all we have to do is write down everything we know and then u can relax a little bit hey

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
mine's tomorrow, heard that some people in my class wants to pretend to be sick, get a doc's certificate and do the exams later and ask others what's the questions gonna be etc
now that's cheating!

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
i don't think that they will be given the same exam, the school is suppost to set an alternative test if someone is sick to prevent that happening.
If ur school doesnt lets hope those ppl can't get drs certificates so they can get 0! It's unfair on the people that are geniune...
I can't wait till these exams are over! ancient tomorrow, then i have a 5 day weekend before Art and Extension History on Monday

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
MeLT87 said:
I can't wait till these exams are over! ancient tomorrow, then i have a 5 day weekend before Art and Extension History on Monday
Me too!! At 11.05 tomorrow i will be such a happy little camper. Till then however i will continue with my fretting.

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
same here, but even after the exams it doesnt end... i have an ancient assessment plus my extension history major work and my art major work due on the same day and a chem assessment, plus they are all due on my 18th birthday! so on the 29th of August i will actually maybe be able to relax for a little while before the HSC!

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
it sure does! consider urself lucky! but hey i spose i can be optimistic and say there is only like 23days til im free or something!

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
MeLT87 said:
i don't think that they will be given the same exam, the school is suppost to set an alternative test if someone is sick to prevent that happening.
If ur school doesnt lets hope those ppl can't get drs certificates so they can get 0! It's unfair on the people that are geniune...
i agree but my school is cheap doing that

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
what is in the 2005 cssa trials for
Q2 - akhanaten
Q19 - minoan society
Q21 - spartan society
Q35 - greek world 500-440BC (Persians)
q70 - minoan society
q72 - spartan society

X

xeuyrawp

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
what is in the 2005 cssa trials for
Q2 - akhanaten
Q19 - minoan society
Q21 - spartan society
Q35 - greek world 500-440BC (Persians)
q70 - minoan society
q72 - spartan society
Don't you understand?! HAVE YOU NO BRAIN?!

Not only are the trials a way of internally assessing your ability, but they force you to prepare for the HSC!!!!

Not only will you learn content, but how to study, make good notes, exam technique, etc, etc.

You cannot ask "what's in the HSC paper?", so don't do it now.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
jus did it today..
it was a lil confusing...
all da pagez....
da thickness of the Q....@_@
i had no idea wat to write...~~!! seriously...
da topics...dat they ask is like so....lack of info...to me anywayz...
buh i can c some gurl in my class writing non stop~!!!and ASKeD for MORE paper!!

added all up...proli wrote about 11 pagez.......

section 1 - akhenaten
section 2 - ramesside
section 3 - amenhotep 3 to ramesses 2
section 4 - spartan society

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i've done mine just 2 hours ago, damn it was HARD!!!
i've done the Augustus section essay writing pass 4 pages and my fingers were about to faint...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Don't you understand?! HAVE YOU NO BRAIN?!

Not only are the trials a way of internally assessing your ability, but they force you to prepare for the HSC!!!!

Not only will you learn content, but how to study, make good notes, exam technique, etc, etc.

You cannot ask "what's in the HSC paper?", so don't do it now.
that could have been said, as angelduck showed, without the insfferable git attitude. You're not in high school anymore - let those who are yell at people trying to get questions, they are the ones who will be affected. less angry = happier forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)