Has anyone ever been fined after having been caught forging their learner logbook? (1 Viewer)

Larche

HSC
I read somewhere that you can get fined $1000+ or jailed for a couple months if they catch you forging your learners logbook. Has this actually ever happened? Please no.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Re: Has anyone ever been fined after having been caught forging their learner logbook

I did; didn't get caught. all they do is flick through it and check the last page

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Re: Has anyone ever been fined after having been caught forging their learner logbook

no
literally everyone i know has forged their hours
dw about it

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC

Fuck no, most RMS joints don't give a rat shit

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

but make sure you at least know how to drive before taking the test

Larche

HSC

I did; didn't get caught. all they do is flick through it and check the last page
So they check the driving lessons record and the declaration?

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC

brb reporting to AFP
brb... aren't you illegal immigrant in Australia??

lolz.... your chips are cashed, don't contact me, pal

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

brb... aren't you illegal immigrant in Australia??

lolz.... your chips are cashed, don't contact me, pal
> is half asian

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

how does one get caught forging their logbook seriously

you would only get caught if you actually tell the RMS guy that lol its easier to forge it than get caught

Larche

HSC

Okaaaay. I just feel like mine looks a bit dodge, because its messy and theres scribble and crossing out everywhere.

HSC
Uni Grad

how does one get caught forging their logbook seriously

you would only get caught if you actually tell the RMS guy that lol its easier to forge it than get caught
You'd also get caught if you put an unrealistic entry, i.e. confusing the dates and doing the meters stuff incorrectly.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

You'd also get caught if you put an unrealistic entry, i.e. confusing the dates and doing the meters stuff incorrectly.
they don't even check that lol

I dare someone to log 25 hours in one day

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

I read somewhere that you can get fined $1000+ or jailed for a couple months if they catch you forging your learners logbook. Has this actually ever happened? Please no.
Link to where you read this please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)