Hate Crime - Mohammad the lost dog (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sam04u said:
They're not really nutters.

I mean you would want the police to pursue me if went around posting up signs saying "I lost my bitch banco55's mum". It would be considered vandalism or a hate crime and you would go to the authorities too.
Nah, most likely not. That sort of stuff is what we call dry/dark humour in Australia. It's fairly common and a part of our national identity. Australians simply don't get worked up about stupid little things, and will thoroughly mock any group who does, simply for the fun of it. :) It's one of the biggest problems Muslims have with Australians; they can't take a joke.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
I mean you would want the police to pursue me if went around posting up signs saying "I lost my bitch banco55's mum".
lmao

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
It's one of the biggest problems Muslims have with Australians; they can't take a joke.
Australians can't take a joke? You must have just worded that wrong, but yeah I get what you're saying.

Why so serious muslims?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
My grammar was fine, really; there are no rules in English for determining the antecedents of pronouns, aside from judging through context, as you did.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i love; to use; a semi;colon

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
What the fuck? Stop picking on my grammar, bitches; especially when it is correct.

Not enough of you guys use the semicolon when you should (when you want to express a close relationship between two sentences, but don't want to use a conjunction, period or comma, or it wouldn't be appropriate to use a conjunction, period or comma). :cool:

jb_nc said:
i love; to use; a semi;colon
Here, let me help you with that: http://chuma.cas.usf.edu/~olson/pms/semicolon.html

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lmao. You are fucking stupid.
I'm pretty sure the muslim terrorists aren't based in Thailand. Please whats the ratio there of asians to muslims.

- what the fuck is the taliban doing in pakistan. jeez dude.
ignorance much? just to point out, there are more Asian Muslims than say Arabs. And Pakistan is home to the 2nd largest Muslim population and the Taliban is based around the Afghanistan-Pakistan region.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)