Have you cried yet? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
I didn't/never will cry over school. I believe it's a sign of weakness.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I dont' think its a sign of weakness. People who never cry over anything freak me out. It's like they are so detached from everything. It seems so cold and heartless. By the same token it doens't mean you should start crying about EVERYTHING.

Pace_T

HSC
Yeah you could say that I am a bit emotionless unless something TERRIBLE happened.
It's the same case for being ecstatic
*sigh* lol

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i seriously think that i am inches away from a mental breakdown... im getting worse and worse with my study load...

when i looked at my 3u test synopsis, i was hyperventilating, i went a little crazy for a while, and just kept talking to myself like a nutcase. but after a lot of hard work today..ive calmed down a bit... but still very stressed

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I had a huge tandrum about an english assess... screamed, cried refused to do any study for it at all and ended up getting best english mark i have got all year...weird

I often cry in frusteration

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I cried before my maths assessment. While I was studying the night before I was looking through my book and for a moment everything seemed to be written in a foreign language. So I had a sort of mini breakdown thing, cried for like an hour, told myself to toughen up, studied and got 80% :D.

I'm about to cry now because unless I kick arse in the trial I'm going to lose my #1 ranking in Modern History. It would suck so hard to lose it this close to the finish line...but it's kind of a motivating thing to want to kick arse so bad. It's all up to me I guess :S.

HSC
N/A
its good to cry..well it always makes me feel better after i cry a bit. but i never cry at school. crying is natural, the only downside is that your eyes swell up the next morning and you have to find an excuse so that your friends don't know you've being crying.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i almost cried after both my maths assesments came back to me...i dont know what it is with that subject, i study and do my work and revise, but i just suck at it. grrrr.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i almost cried after both my maths assesments came back to me...i dont know what it is with that subject, i study and do my work and revise, but i just suck at it. grrrr.
relax, i was going shit in prelim and now i'm going well.

Raspberry

HSC
Crying is good for you, but it's definately not something that i would show in public. To me it is a sign of weekness, but generally these days no matter what i get for an assignment i would walk over to my friends and start smiling happily like nothing bothers me. Nothing is as worse as dwelling on the negatives especially when your not willing to talk to anyone about it.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
few weeks ago once I got my maths ext exam back (40%), i was speechless once seeing "std: -0.4" written on my exam in red pen (why the fuck do teachers have to use RED pen?). what really shatters your ego is overhearing people behind you ask "what'd you get?" or seeing your buddy next to you get a kickass mark.

so i walked out of class, went to student services and dropped the class. i needed to quit one class anyway so it didn't really concern me. good thing was this was the first exam i got back, i aced all 5 other exams :)

</rant>

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
^^^ I know!! Everything seems so trivial when people ask what you are upset/angry about. At the time though -- god, i have cried so much over school its not funny. And yes i am patheic and a sook but hey. I think its mainly english and maths and just the frustration that i know i can do it but i just can't. Make sense? Didnt think so =p

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
if you put no effort into something and get shit results, you have no one to blame but yourself. if you put a lot of effort into something and get shit results you have every right to feel upset. i spent 6 hours studying for my physics test and i creamed it (got 3rd out of 130 students)

just remember you can't make soemthing out of nothing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)