Have you ever cheated in an assessment? If so, how? (1 Viewer)

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
ReverseSt4r said:
I haven't cheated, but I was rather surprised when I saw a friend of mine cheating in an exam last year. A guy who I had always seen as the good student, y'know, the person who does all their work and never does anything wrong?

There he was, copying an English essay that he had written the night before. He had a whole sheet out and everything, and nobody but me and some other person noticed.

I didn't say anything though. Should I have? I mean, he was my friend, but still.

Meh.
Of course you don't fucking say anything! Jesus Christ! I can't believe that thought actually crossed your mind!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
We find it easier to cheat in classrooms, purely because tables are next to each other.
That being said, I've cheated before. Not proud of it, though.

Except for once when the entire class for French cheated, and everyone got docked 5%. Unfortunately for the teacher, there was only one French class, and docking every person 5% didn't change the ranks much. ;)
Wouldn't the teacher separate desks/chairs so that there is a good gap between each person :rolleyes:

xJennax

HSC
I haven't cheated.
But once in yr 9 or 10 we had a test on the computer and I was thinking about a question and sorta gazed to the computer next to me without realising coz we were so close and I saw what the person put for the question though. =/

I'm amazed you were able to even get a sheet of notes into the exam hall. :S

ElDragonChan

HSC
in yr 10 english, 15 people were cheating but one guy got caught and dobbed em all in :s they all got 0

ElDragonChan

HSC
these are the common tricks:

for the laddies, we have to love them, the old write on your upper leg and pull your skirt up trick.

for the boys,
-hide your notes in the toilets before the exam, and take a break to check them

henry08

HSC
N/A
ElDragonChan said:
these are the common tricks:

for the laddies, we have to love them, the old write on your upper leg and pull your skirt up trick.

for the boys,
-hide your notes in the toilets before the exam, and take a break to check them
Lads wearing skirts lol? What crossdressing school you go to? :hammer:
As for hiding notes in a toilet? Anyone could find them...

happii

HSC
henry08 said:
Lads wearing skirts lol? What crossdressing school you go to? :hammer:
As for hiding notes in a toilet? Anyone could find them...
says laddies dumbcunt

and u either put them in the toilet roll thing or if ur harry hardout in a ziplock back in the top of the toilet. dont fuck around lol

HSC
All I can say in regards to this (without getting a 0 next to all my assessments) is that I love computers because you can ctrl+c, ctrl+v.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Wouldn't the teacher separate desks/chairs so that there is a good gap between each person :rolleyes:
Sometimes. Mostly not. And even when they do separate it, we just move the desks closer together, anyway.

ibewatto

HSC
my mate got caught for plagerism on an assessment so he took it home rewrote it so the lines and pictures were exactly the same and then scanned the teachers comments onto the paper, going over them in pen. he then told the teacher to prove the plagerism...which he obviously couldnt...check mate

tenice

HSC
sooooo many ppl cheat in my skool

but i dont really care unless there higher rank then me :)
then i get a little pissed but still dont really care... they'll get whats coming

but usually its the retards who bother cheating and its funny cos even when

they cheat they still do shit anyway!! hehe

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
i hate it when ppl keep finishing off exams when the teachers say pen's down and take 10 mins to collect the papers :(

tenice

HSC
dwarven said:
i hate it when ppl keep finishing off exams when the teachers say pen's down and take 10 mins to collect the papers :(

awww comon thats not cheating....

i always do that and ive never ever cheated

Poad

HSC
ibewatto said:
my mate got caught for plagerism on an assessment so he took it home rewrote it so the lines and pictures were exactly the same and then scanned the teachers comments onto the paper, going over them in pen. he then told the teacher to prove the plagerism...which he obviously couldnt...check mate
I dont get it. >_>

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i think he means that he changed all the plagiarised bits; but it still had the teacher's comments and the same length and everything; so the teacher couldn't prove that his work had been plagiarised because the hard copy he had wasn't plagiarised.

which begs the question; why did he plagiarise in the first place?

edit; got some hilarious stories regarding cheating.

back in the younger years, mostly in latin random quizzes when noone gave a shit.
like the time where we pasted notes onto the back of the teacher's laptop, and the projector at the top, and at the back of chairs, cos he never leaves his seat. then tell him afterwards and tis a huge laughup.

then there was this year; where the teacher enrolled us into the wrong exam (twas a global latin exam, no bearing on hsc) so we boycotted it by not studying; and we devised a cunning plan to transfer answers in the exam hall, which was being supervised by someone else; basically it involved; to ask a question, u coughed, then each tap of the pencil on the desk meant +10 to the question number, then clicking the pen was +1 to question number.
to answer, you thump the desk discretly, then use the same number system as before.

unfortunately, we happened to discuss these ideas in front of our latin teacher as a semi-joke, and he transferred the info to the supervisor who said before the exam, i quote, "if you feel the need to tap your pens or cough during the exam, please do so now."

good times.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)